Pure Beauty (Moto Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Pure Beauty (Moto Version)

Post by Pumaxcs »

I see they are making changes to the frame to improve where the linkage attaches. I take it they either feel confident that the front end won't break off anymore or they are worried that they made the front to strong and no flex is left so the back won't fall off? Would explain why they had to change the front axle to improve feel because the frame no longer gives any messages?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Pumaxcs wrote:Would explain why they had to change the front axle to improve feel because the frame no longer gives any messages?
Making it stronger would give more feedback. They may have had to add flax to the axle to reduce the amount of feedback provided if that's the case.
That guy on the two stroke
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

They're the Excel rims that come on every other bike with Excel rims. Takasagos. Smaller front axle for better handling and stuff. Orange frame is extremely swaggy, and I believe they also got a new fork, but I could be wrong.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

IDK, my aftermarket Takasagos were different from my stock Takasagos fo sho. Could've been Japan attacking Austria, though.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

The stock rims that are excel are way different from the aftermarket ones, they aren't near the quality. its basically just another selling point that the bike has "Excel" (not near the actual aftermarket) rims
Johnny_McClorey_95
Team: Privateer

Post by Johnny_McClorey_95 »

Not sure if they're out in the US but almost everyone i know that had a KTM last year has the new 15 KTM's
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

It is a well known fact that the rims that come on the KTMs are pure rubbish and bend easy as. I got a few mates here that get help from ktm aus and the first thing to be thrown away is the rims. I would assume they are the same quality as other bike manufactures come with Although that's just an assumption.
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

First few times after I got my 14 ktm I would check the spokes everytime I went out and at least one or two were always loose
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I've honestly never had more than 2 slightly loose spokes in the 38.4 hours I've ridden my '11 350. I've owned it since new, got it in Oct of '12... Oh and might I add I was 250+ for the first 20 hours of that :roll: :lol:
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

However I agree, Excels that come stock are nowhere near the quality of one you would buy aftermarket.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Wait, are you guys actually saying that you think excel makes two versions of the Takasago? That's kind of ridiculous. Why would any brand want to put a lower quality product on the mass produced bike?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

They sell the stickers to the bike manufacturers is what they do.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

KTM57 wrote:They sell the stickers to the bike manufacturers is what they do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »