Election 2012

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Election 2012

Post by Gideon#67 »

All I gotta say is if BO is re-elected, I will seriously consider moving into Joe's house . He doesn't know it yet though.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Robert196

Re: Election 2012

Post by Robert196 »

My parents have already considered moving to Canada. :lol:
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Gideon#67 wrote:All I gotta say is if BO is re-elected, I will seriously consider moving into Joe's house . He doesn't know it yet though.
Why are you against him? How could you possibly vote for Romney after that last debate? He ACTUALLY said last year that FEMA should be no more; "give it to the states" he claimed. Now, when asked about what he would do with FEMA, he DOESN'T EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER.

He's not only a puppet for the right side, he's a pathological liar and is CONSTANTLY changing his views. How could you want a president who doesn't know what he actually wants? He seriously agreed with 75% of what Obama said in the last debate, which COMPLETELY twisted everything he said previously. How could people not see that he's just another Zach Galifinakus (spelling?) from the movie, The Campaign :roll:
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea Mitt Romney is a terrible person. See what snopes, a left leaning website has to say about him.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/search.asp

Meanwhile Obama being the great leader he is just watches from a drone as Americans are tortured and killed in Benghazi and then denies the whole thing afterwards.

Yup, you nailed it brutal.

More importantly I voted for Romney because I want my money to be mine, not everyone else's.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

BrutalMX wrote:
Gideon#67 wrote:All I gotta say is if BO is re-elected, I will seriously consider moving into Joe's house . He doesn't know it yet though.
Why are you against him? How could you possibly vote for Romney after that last debate? He ACTUALLY said last year that FEMA should be no more; "give it to the states" he claimed. Now, when asked about what he would do with FEMA, he DOESN'T EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER.

He's not only a puppet for the right side, he's a pathological liar and is CONSTANTLY changing his views. How could you want a president who doesn't know what he actually wants? He seriously agreed with 75% of what Obama said in the last debate, which COMPLETELY twisted everything he said previously. How could people not see that he's just another Zach Galifinakus (spelling?) from the movie, The Campaign :roll:
What has Obama done? Aside from raising the debt to an insane and almost unrecoverable amount? Instituting a national healthcare program that penalizes people who don't want it? You do realize it is going to turn our healthcare system into that of Canada....don't get me wrong Canada has fine healthcare...if you can wait to be treated. Unemployment is outrageous, and doesn't even take into consideration the number of people unemployed that have just said fuck it, I'm not looking for a job anymore. His foreign policy is a disaster. The guy is a joke. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can go all day on how this joke has fucked up this nation. They are both tools but I'll take the lesser of the 2 evils.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

Both candidates are absolutely horrible. So just shut up seriously.
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Funny Comeback wrote:Both candidates are absolutely horrible. So just shut up seriously.
All elections are like that pretty much :? it just comes down to which one you hate the least.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Funny Comeback wrote:Both candidates are absolutely horrible. So just shut up seriously.
How fuckin dumb is you? You opened this thread knowing what it was going to be... How can you manged to get upset over what you found inside?
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

The President is really only good for taking all the blame of the Countries problems. Honestly I don't see the next 4 years of my life changing too drastically with either guy as president. Then again I don't really tend to worry about things like most people...I try to just live a happy life end of story and cut out the bullshit haha
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Obama has a very narrow lead in political polls leading up to today, and historically that data more often than not has carried through election day.

A good indication about what will happen on election day comes from the stock market and its trends. If the stock market is erratic and unstable (for example, DOW all over the place), then historically a new president wins the race. The stock market has been pretty steady over the past 2 or 3 years, so historically Obama should be celebrating tonight.

An interesting point that i heard on Bloomberg radio yesterday... no president has served a 2nd term with an unemployment rate above 6.5%. We are currently at 7.9% This may be the first time it happens.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

God Bless Canada
yfz22

Post by yfz22 »

James_122 wrote:God Bless Canada
voting in Merica has boiled down to picking the lesser of two evils
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

Phathry25 wrote:
How fuckin dumb is you? You opened this thread knowing what it was going to be... How can you manged to get upset over what you found inside?

I suppose I am dumb.

I need to troll, but, the correct linking verb you should've used is "are".

But when it's all said and done, at the end of the day, whoever is in office will have very little effect on your life.
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall