Video Editors, I need Help!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
LuizH

Video Editors, I need Help!

Post by LuizH »

So, I see you guys here know a lot from video edition. I've never worked much on those but at the moment I am rendering an animation at Max and need some basic help. First, my renderer outputs a sequence of image files which I will later merge, for my tests I am using virtual dub to join them but I don't know which encoder I should use in order to output a video without messing with the quality or color, will ffd encoder do the job?
Second, can somebody recommend me a good free editor from which I can merge all my clips and make cuts, fade in fade out and those kind of stuff?

Hope you guys can help me.
Thanks anyway
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Re: Video Editors, I need Help!

Post by MXJProductions »

This is simple to achieve Luiz it works the same way in all professional style video editors.

Lets just say for Vegas, or Premiere Pro go to File>import>media find your sequence files( folder ), click on the first image, at the bottom you should see something like this

Just single click the first image, than tick " open still image sequence "

Once you do that, it will import as a video clip, so from there you can easily fade in/out as you please do whatever you want inside the editor.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Also does the same thing for GoPro Timelapse pictures btw! :)
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Triple post, YT has many ways of getting " free " professional editors, just search it. Never used Virtual Dub, so I can not really help you on that part.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

and make sure the picture has a number, the first one you click may be gorpro_lapse and the second may be gopro_lapse1 needs to have a number after it ;)
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Thanks guys, video os starting tão get shape. I will post it here when I can.
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND