R.I.P Jantz

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
colton11
Team: Privateer

R.I.P Jantz

Post by colton11 »

We have lost a very talented rider at mini o's today R.I.P Jants Grodzicki

You are in our prayers
Stormz

Re: R.I.P Jantz

Post by Stormz »

colton11 wrote:We have lost a very talented rider at mini o's today R.I.P Jants Grodzicki

You are in our prayers
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

What actually happened? I am just hearing about this for the first time.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

I was in staging when it happened Tyler, but a few of my friends said he endoed off the massive uphill triple in back and came up short, hitting headfirst on the face of the triple and bouncing off his head.
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

bdownen323 wrote:I was in staging when it happened Tyler, but a few of my friends said he endoed off the massive uphill triple in back and came up short, hitting headfirst on the face of the triple and bouncing off his head.
He was put in a coma straight after, It is still unofficial about if he has passed yet, his sister said he is still in the coma with a pulse. So i am hoping for the best, Jantz is one of the coolest kids i have met, he is always so happy and positive about everything! GODSPEED JANTZ!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

From FB
Very sad. Maybe god will revive him... From his mother, "Jantz was in a horrible crash today at Mini O's in Gainesville, FL. He has suffered huge head and spinal engeries. He is on life support through the night. He will not make it...so please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you for everyone's support."
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Photo of Jantz
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I'm in a love hate relationship with Motocross. I love it for the sport, I hate it for the injuries. Just one small mistake can keep you out for a week or even life. It can even end your life. Here we have Jantz who clearly is a healthy young man, and he gets taken away by our father. Atleast he's in a better place now. RIP Jantz
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

One of my friends knows him pretty well and he said he had pretty severe brain damage from his concussion and coma, I asked if he's just in a coma or if he passed away and he said that he passed away around 1pm today. Huge bummer.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

From his mother, "Jantz was in a horrible crash today at Mini O's in Gainesville, FL. He has suffered huge head and spinal engeries. He is on life support through the night. He will not make it...so please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you for everyone's support."
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

was a good buddy of mine gonna miss him forsure :cry:
colton11
Team: Privateer

Post by colton11 »

The only bad part about the sport although everyone comes together and prays for him like were one big motofamily
Stheart Clothing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Stheart Clothing »

I just break down crying when I see this picture. This is the same scene for my dad and I every weekend as well as just about every other kid that races motocross. This is Jantz and his dad just yesterday. Yesterday. Fuck. I am so distraught.
www.stheart.com
"I'd Eiffel Tower the shit out of Dianna Dahlgren with another dude. A little accidental male contact wouldn't bother me in that situation." -ih8hondas
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

Guys he didn't pass yet, you don't Just give up on people, Korey (Coolum_Bandit) was in a coma for 2 months and no one gave up on him exept for the kid that said he died.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I just read on the facebook page that he's still alive, and they are praying for him. Apparently he's still on life support.