Your pitbike pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
onefotyfo
Team: Pulse MX

Your pitbike pics

Post by onefotyfo »

if all the pitbikers on this forum would post pics of their bikes here it would be cool. lets make the cutoff at 150r and 85s. ill post pics of my bike soon. if you would, list the parts on it (or at least your favorite ones) and the price tag of it if you feel like it. cant wait to see those minis! (this is real bikes btw, i think that goes without saying)
onefotyfo

Re: Your pitbike pics

Post by onefotyfo »

guess nobosy on here has a pitbike but heres mine. this is not my photo but it is my bike's add off craigslist right before i bought it. so it is my bike, if someone doesn't believe that for some reason ill take more pics and show them to you all. my favorite parts are the bbr super pro frame + swingarm, the sano bombshell forks, and the full takegawa (Japanese) (not chinese) motor with only the honda ignition cover left on it. motor includes takegawa 5 speed (1 down 4 up) transmission with a takegawa superhead (which is piston and cylinder) also has a takegawa inner rotor kit, sano rims front and rear, takegawa carb, and bbr tall seat. oh and bbr exhaust and skidplate. Image
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Have an 08 KLX and 05 DRZ...08 has blown out peg-mounts and I dont feel like spending $150+ on cases. Sooo I pretty much have everything on my 05 DRZ.
Stock Motor, TwoBros full exhaust, Fox Float air shock, KX65 Forks w/ disc brakes, ProTaper High Bars

Plastics are all mis-matched and those photos dont have the KX65 front end on it...ill havta get some newer pictures!
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

sick, i love the two brothers exhaust, i wanted one for mine but mine kind of has a bbr theme. and i have a buddy who did the exact same thing as you with the klx footpeg mount bolts but he tried to tap the threads and port them a little, and he turned out needing new cases. so id stay away from re-threading those mounts and i bet you wouldn't do something like that anyways. unless you need new cases anyways, then its up to you... :lol: anyways sick drz and thanks for posting
Anthony47
Team: Privateer

Post by Anthony47 »

onefotyfo wrote:guess nobosy on here has a pitbike but heres mine. this is not my photo but it is my bike's add off craigslist right before i bought it. so it is my bike, if someone doesn't believe that for some reason ill take more pics and show them to you all. my favorite parts are the bbr super pro frame + swingarm, the sano bombshell forks, and the full takegawa (Japanese) (not chinese) motor with only the honda ignition cover left on it. motor includes takegawa 5 speed (1 down 4 up) transmission with a takegawa superhead (which is piston and cylinder) also has a takegawa inner rotor kit, sano rims front and rear, takegawa carb, and bbr tall seat. oh and bbr exhaust and skidplate. Image
That bike is really nice! just curious how much you payed for it? I have a 110 that i will post when i get home!
Name: Anthony Veredas
Number: 447
Team: Mob Dirty Inc.
UID: 4380
SAMMICH101

Post by SAMMICH101 »

Here is my project, 07 with 143 big bore, tall bars, big boy pegs, and bbr rev box, definitely is a tiny rocket :D

onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

what kind of big bore? and sick yosh TRS btw
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

TTR 90 with a Ishock, FMF pipe, TAG bars.

onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

wow, thats getting it on a tt90 with only and fmf. were you tapped?
SAMMICH101

Post by SAMMICH101 »

onefotyfo wrote:what kind of big bore? and sick yosh TRS btw

Thanks man, and it is a bbr 143 big bore kit
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Wide open dude haha.
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

My CRF70 its got an IiShock BBR oversized foot pegs and mounts pro taper bars stiffer fork springs

motor work: Red Baron 88cc big bore kit, clutch kit, FMF power core 4 exhaust, UNI air filter, rev box, and hot cams :)
I throw whips.
onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

did you do that ignition cover cut yourself? i did the same on my old 50 and it stopped trapping dirt,sand,rocks,and sticks on the front sprocket. sick 70
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

thanks and no i didnt
I throw whips.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I got a 10 year old pos stalker klx with bars
and this beast
bought it from a friend, not exactly sure whats on it. I know it has 65 forks, a tokyo mods 160 motor, and a two brothers pipe.