People on the forums

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

People on the forums

Post by LKR47 »

Can somebody please tell me why everyone on here is a complete asshole when somebody asks a question about something average people have no clue how to do? ex.saving a skin.
DJ99X

Re: People on the forums

Post by DJ99X »

Because we assume that people would have the common sense to search for an answer to a commonly asked question before they ask.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

If you're looking for help man, search the topic first. And if you don't find what you're looking for. Post in the help thread.
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

ive searched and searched and there is nothing on here that goes deep enough for a person like me to understand, also i have posted four or five threads and nobody has responded to any of them.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Based on things you are asking, either the information is readily available or you are diving in too deep too fast. Also, have you checked out the tutorials section?

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=12
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=2
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=17

As far as rF stuff goes, race times and qualifying information is on the website. When you sign up you pick a timezone, then events are displayed according to what time they start in your local time. For qualifying you simply click the "qualifying page" on the event you are signed up for and it will display the servers which count towards that class for qualifying, and if you aren't sure what events you are signed up for, they are listed under my races in your user control panel.

I think it's this day and age honestly, the age of technology. Everyone expects people to just give them all the answers, rather than explore and figure things out on their own...Try and then come up with intelligent questions, not "Can someone spend a long time explaining to me everything from scratch" approach. And that is advice for LIFE, not just this forum.
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

About the Rf thing, that was the day the sign ups were down and i have looked at the tutorials but i just dont understand some of the things... i understand skinning i just need to know how to find the .jm names so i can save it... the other stuff like blender i have no idea about so i was wondering if there was a way to get my models from 3ds max into the game and i didnt see anything on the tutorials about it
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Skin naming convention

And I'm pretty sure you have to go through Blender, as I don't think 3ds max can export with a python script. You can import your model from 3dsmax into blender tho, I'm sure a youtube video about that would help more than someone writing out text.
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

-Comes on forum
-Asks why everyone is an asshole and expects a comforting response
-Gets flamed

I'm satisfied with this result.
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

Yo Sween!
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

Actually blitz i was expecting alot worse...