I'm back! ...but not to stay.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

I'm back! ...but not to stay.

Post by Voutare »

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been around here, since November, I believe. So I figured I'd stop back in, and I noticed that people have been asking me for old betas, the Villopoto track to be released, etc. I grant everyone who has access to any of my betas to do whatever you want to do with them, with the exception of the Villopoto track, which is entirely Haggvist's call. And if you guys want to edit and re-release my old works, feel free. Just be careful if it was a collaboration, as my granting permission is not analogous to everyone else's.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll get back to not ever posting again. I'm swamped with my law classes and school in general, as well as my internship/job hunt and I've got no real place left for MX Sim.

Thanks for all the great times and stay classy,
Kyle.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: I'm back! ...but not to stay.

Post by yzmxer608 »

Good luck with everything, always good to see and old face though, even though if it was for one post :lol:. I've needed to see that pigeon again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Could someone upload that old sand track that Voutare made? I cant remember the name and the link in the thread for it was dead but loads of peopled raved about how good it was.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Good luck Voutare! Sucks to see you go, you were my favorite track maker. :(
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

good luck with life and hope your law classes and job hunt are successful. :D
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Nice to see you are atleast making it, you left us with I'm joining the military then disappeared for a year. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.