The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Ddavis »

I wish I could get into iRacing. I know it's different from racing irl, but I was a shredder back in my day :wink:
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Has anyone had any trouble setting up force feedback on a driving force GT? I bought one the other day for iRacing and it can't be found as a device in the logitech profiler.
Donate if you like My Creations
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Have you downloaded the Logitech gaming software.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Ddavis wrote:
Joining the team to help out with it’s iRacing endeavors in 2014, Robert Nash has quickly made his mark on the team… literally. Rob immediately gave the teams iRacing paints a revamp upon arrival. He’s managed to claim an Indy500 win already on iRacing, and is an exceptionally competitive driver. In his time away from sim-racing, Rob can be found racing competitive Motocross in the US. Funnily enough, his introduction to sim-racing was through a Motocross simulator where he enjoyed much success. Keep an eye out for this young man, blink and you’ll miss him.
Pretty sick Nash
Ty ty, needs to be updated, but still cool.
KTM57 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:I'll sell you my G27 if youd like one with some wins on it. (Ill even give you a free broken formula rim)
I'll give you $15.
Actually considering a really low price. Not like $15, but something low.
Ddavis wrote:I wish I could get into iRacing. I know it's different from racing irl, but I was a shredder back in my day :wink:
It's different, but tracks and cars are so spot on its ridiculous. My spec miata inst really that different from the one in game. I havent driven it in the real world on an iRacing track yet, but I can tell its pretty damn close.

MadCape is setting up its Blancpain rosters now. Excited to participate and hopefully we get our pro licenses. Michel de Jonge, Chad Simpson, Xavier de Carvalho, Teemu Toikka, Ben Warren and myself will be representing us. Not sure who will be paired with who, but a strong 3 on each team means we have a good chance.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Let me know, because I want one for cheap. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

Robert196 wrote:
Bhardy448 wrote:From what I found the DFGT wheel is better but has plastic pedals no resistance, where the g27 wheel sucks but better pedals and shifter.. hmm.
G27 is better in every category. I've had both. I'll sell you my G27 if youd like one with some wins on it. (Ill even give you a free broken formula rim)
Robb mentioned of selling me his but shipping was around $80 for a rough estimated on UPS and FEDEX. RIP! Virginia-Ohio may be cheaper.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I'll start the bidding at $100
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

dylan22 wrote:Have you downloaded the Logitech gaming software.
Yeah it doesn't pick up the wheel as a device
Donate if you like My Creations
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Different USB port? I dunno haha. :oops:
Joker

Post by Joker »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Indeed! Robert embarrassed Mikey and Phat right outta iRacing. :wink: DiRT Rally has 0.7 out now with a shit ton of new features, fixes and multiplayer RX is now up and running! Joker, you there? Check this release note lol...Clutch Override which will give you the ability to use your clutch to override the automatic gearbox clutch. I knew they would. 8)

I'm here... reading.. haha yes it's dope! we should play it together one day :)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I need to earn at least $180,000 to get a car eligible for it. Gained about 30 grand last night, so, soon I'll be able!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Joker

Post by Joker »

You can rent them if ever you aint got the money to buy one :)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Oh dear, I've purchased Beam NG.drive and have stayed up way too late. So amazing! It needs replays with TV angles and multiplayer ftw.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Forza 6 demo is sick. Definitely gonna try to get the ultimate edition.

Blancpain Endurance Series is soon, I'll be racing for MadCape with Michel de Jonge and Chad Simpson. Hopefully we can do good enough to get our pro license. I've driven with them before though, and they're extremely quick so I think we have a shot.

Anyone else racing?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Velocidaddy is in. Matt Pawelski, Kevin Vaughn and me. Maybe, still trying to see who can make which races and how to split the two teams.

In related news I ran a skippy race last night. First weekly official race in a loooong time. T1, phantom 0x and I got a meatball flag. Couldn't do anything but laugh.