The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Postby dylan22 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:30 am

Re Downloaded Automobilista For the Adelaide circuit and some V8 Supercar fun, And I am pleasantly surprised! the FFB isn't as good as AC but other then that I like it. It's real cheap on G2A if anything feels like playing it.
Intel i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz. GeForce GTX 680 4GB. 16 GB RAM

nickuzick
Team: MV Films

Postby nickuzick » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 pm

dylan22 wrote:Re Downloaded Automobilista For the Adelaide circuit and some V8 Supercar fun, And I am pleasantly surprised! the FFB isn't as good as AC but other then that I like it. It's real cheap on G2A if anything feels like playing it.

I'm down. Can't wait for Hockenheim. Should have the pre 2002 version with that dlc

Never Forget
onefoureight wrote:You got caught Dossing rF... They literally have your ip hitting the boot button.

KaseoDip
Team: Turn Bar Racing

Postby KaseoDip » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 pm

I've been playing the crap out of iRacing the last few days. Almost got my C class road. Trying to be more balanced in my racing rather than just racing oval. Can't wait to get to B and be able to race the IMSA series in the Audi. Just a few more classes :?

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 am

It's totally worth it just as a challenge, let alone access to the racing. I came within a few points of getting my "A" in Road 4 years ago after already getting it in Oval and I went and completely blew it by trying to have fun and run the 2.4 Hrs of Daytona before securing the A class, what a mistake. I was in TS with Mikey and co. while kinda drunk and Mikey's yelling "Hold it together!" while I get penalty after penalty lol. I still haven't gotten the gumption up to go and get my A in Road yet lol.
checkerz wrote:We have a low tolerance for smart ass, disrespectful, arrogant, immature pre-teen acting fools.

yzmxer608
Team: Race Tech/SD

Postby yzmxer608 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:56 pm

I don't think I ever did another race after getting the A license :lol:. I'd need to play a lot now to be confident enough to race again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

Return to “Off Topic”