The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by scheeve3 »

I'm going to do some GT3 racing this weekend, hit me up if you fancy some VRS sprint at Monza :-)

Grtz
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

scheeve3 wrote:I'm going to do some GT3 racing this weekend, hit me up if you fancy some VRS sprint at Monza :-)

Grtz
I don't have Monza but I'm gonna be racing some GT3 next week at Le Mans if you have it.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Do any of you guys race the Rally Cross? I haven't played in ages and this is something I thought more of the guys here would be racing.

I miss it so much, there is a new Indycar now too huh
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Mikey wrote:Do any of you guys race the Rally Cross? I haven't played in ages and this is something I thought more of the guys here would be racing.
It's fun, but like mx/sx it often turn into bump and run sometimes, plus the start is usually a gamble :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Rallycross feels like the grip isn't realistic enough. It feels way too loose when you're backing it into gravel off of tarmac. I have had fun in a few races though when everyone was serious and driving pretty clean. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Brazilians having their brand of fun.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Lnxa wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:I'm going to do some GT3 racing this weekend, hit me up if you fancy some VRS sprint at Monza :-)

Grtz
I don't have Monza but I'm gonna be racing some GT3 next week at Le Mans if you have it.
I do, but actually grinding Talladega now haha. Superspeedways for the win :lol: :lol: .
Last race finished 4th because apparently the 3 other guys in my group were teammates :evil:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

What a great year for moto gamers! Dakar, MXGP PRO, MotoGP 18, Ride 3 and maybe LCQ (?) + the already out MES and All out.
Alex V111#1017
TeamHavocRacing

Totally fun looking! Don't forget about the full 37.75 mile long Isle of Man TT course too! Not sure what to expect from MXGP Pro. Dakar sounds cool.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Don't forget about the full 37.75 mile long Isle of Man TT course too!
Downloading now! I've been waiting a long time for this. A full representation of The Mountain Course. Some guy did a 14 mile version for GP Legends since that was the physical limit then.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Don't forget about the full 37.75 mile long Isle of Man TT course too!
Downloading now! I've been waiting a long time for this. A full representation of The Mountain Course. Some guy did a 14 mile version for GP Legends since that was the physical limit then.
Hows the game? I've heard they are working on a Sidecar DLC... that may be fun!

About MXGP Pro, my hype is real. I expect a lot, can't wait to turn on the ps4 again.
Alex V111#1017
TeamHavocRacing

TT has a crap physics model and suspension like MX Bikes had, with bad damping and weird oscillations. However, we've all dealt with that sometimes and got past it and enjoyed what we came for. In this case it's that track of all tracks. I spent probably ten hours off and on yesterday learning the limits of the physics engine and the way round the TT and will keep hammering away until I can turn off the map and turn marker display. I'd definitely say it's worth the $39.99 to ride the TT. There's other tracks too, but none of the ones I hoped for, like Dundrod and Olivers Mount. I'll post a vid in a while.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing

I've gotten a little better...
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zHrP_cnrdg[/youtube]

What is your opinion? mxgp 3 2.0?
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »