The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by 808 »

The reward better be pretty hefty if i'm gonna sit down and race for 24 straight hours
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

808 wrote:The reward better be pretty hefty if i'm gonna sit down and race for 24 straight hours
How can you even be interested enough in racing to open this thread and not know what endurance racing is or how it works?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Phathry25 wrote:
808 wrote:The reward better be pretty hefty if i'm gonna sit down and race for 24 straight hours
How can you even be interested enough in racing to open this thread and not know what endurance racing is or how it works?
I know what endurance racing is, I just didn't think sane people would race for 24 hours in a GAME for no reward at all, I mean, how could that even be fun?

I play alot of video games, but even I would stop and think, Jesus Christ I actually have become a no life, ya know?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

1. Endurance races are team events. 2. I don't see any difference in the setting or reasoning changing the outcome of you spending 24 hours to do something. You either enjoyed your 24 hours or you didn't, if you enjoyed it then you didn't waste it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Good points, I guess it's just cuz I have a pretty hard time playing any game for more than an hour or so at a time.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ok, I'm going to address the 800lb gorilla in the room. It is pretty fun and it's more difficult to master than the first version. Plus I haven't seen a single reference to it yet...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

This happened to me on Bathurst :( https://www.twitch.tv/sroclive/clip/Lon ... &sort=time Was going for P3 or P4, would have ended in a great fight.

Anyone who wants to partner up for Sebring? I got the GT3 Mercedes and the GTE Ferrari, but I don't mind buying another car.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm keen for Ferrari GTE (Don't have Merc) but I am not 110% sure I'm free at the moment.

Would want a 3rd/4th though. Maybe Mark and Robin if we're doing a sim team.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Count me in.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Do you guys have like a discord or something?
I have a 4th driver who can only race in the first 6 hours.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

When is Sebring?

But if we're going GTE I would like to get in a decent SOF. Don't want to race a GTE only field...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's in 2 weeks, March 1-2.

Well that's 5 of us which is nice because that's like 2/3 stints each roughly, nothing too crazy but a nice amount of driving still.

I agree with Robin, I'd rather buy Merc or what about try racing the DP? GTE only field would be awful. At the moment I'm like 3.7k iR so I don't know if that would get us in with DPs and GT3s...
My photography work
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I'm 2,6K irating at the moment. With Daytona it was a GTE only field with an average of 2,4K.
I've never driven the DP before (I don't own it) so if you wanna go with that let me know as early as possible. :wink:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Let's just do the Merc GT3 then.

I don't know what Discord we can go on or whatever but I'll start spinning some laps now then :)
My photography work
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Oh, sorry guys :(. I will have to back out of this, so is my mate who can only run the first 6hrs. Another guy from our team stepped up so we're going with the 3 of us.

Still, feel free to join our discord which I sent in PM and discover all our nonsense and our naughty NSFW channel :lol: