The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DannyBoy

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by DannyBoy »

I just got back in the seat after my chick got me a new wheel. I'd be down for the 24hr
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Now we're talking! Get Hoffman onboard and I'm in! I'm off the ganja and I can avoid drinking after last fail. Settle on a car and I'll start practicing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

I'm not available for this race unfortunately :(

But I made a quick template on the stint/availability sheet I was talking about:
Stints

It's set to GTEs since they usually last 1:05 hours per stint.
And it's converted to everyones timezones so It's easier to figure out when is when for everyone.
Availability colum will be set into colors where (Green = Available, Yellow = Available but rather not race, Red = Not available).
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

What car are you guys planning to run? After this weekend I know if I'm available or not.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
TeamHavocRacing

I'm out. Bend Brewfest ftw. Rather drink good beer in the High Desert than wreck your chances indoors :lol:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

When is it? I'm a terrible driver but tons of reptitive laps I think I could be slow and steady. Have a bunch of stuff over weekends in August though so I'm thinking I might not be available but once I know the dates I can say for sure.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

It's August 18-19. I'm still in if anyone wants to throw out some car preferences. Or pm me a discord link so ewe can talk about it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm 50/50 on it to be honest. There is still a good chance I have to work but then I should be free for a few hours. But just scheduling it is a cluster fuck. And everyone is American which doesn't help.

I'd rather we just organise a team for the 6 hour races that happen every 2 weeks, that could be more fun, we could do an hour each ect.

But like Robin said a few pages back, endurance racing is kinda shit at the moment, once we get day to night, then we'll get a solid team going racing it I'm sure!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'd be out on 18-19, sorry boys :(.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Mikey wrote:
But like Robin said a few pages back, endurance racing is kinda shit at the moment, once we get day to night, then we'll get a solid team going racing it I'm sure!
It's just the official ones that are, and that is mostly the communitys fault. iRacing tries to implement dynamic weather - Community cries that they have to make 8000 setups for each weather. iRacing tries to implement inc limit - Community cries that it's too harsh and don't want to get DQ :roll:

The best one out there is league races, since they have dynamic weather and liver marshals
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You won't see a bigger road crash than this :lol: I'm the second GT3, the Audi that comes in at the top of the screen when the crashing starts, it was so fucking epic

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing

Those back markers seem to accelerate right into it. It looks like so much fun. :roll:
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

If it was 24 hours on dirt you could count me in :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

Certainly one of the ultimate gaming experiences...
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Stefan Harding is a dick and everyone has the right to know that. #IndyFixediRacing :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)