The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Robert196

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Robert196 »

Well I crashed 4 times in 146 laps, sadly the last one took me out of the race. I think I'm guaranteed a 15th or so. Do need to say, that was intense! Mikey, Jesse and I all got in the same race with 1600 sign ups. No clue how, but it was so fun.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

http://members.iracing.com/membersite/m ... stid=86697

daytoner 500. got into a wreck with like 25 or so left RIGHT after I got back to my lead lap. (After an early black flag from an idiot) Pretty much just putted it around for 20 laps at the end losing a few spots :cry: oh well, everything went up. Cant complain too much.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

There's my race. Jesse and I were in this pack of guys when someone lagged into me and spun me out, sending me into the wall. Jesse just HAD TO BEAT ME so I didn't even bother finishing. Was 3 laps down and everyone behind me had quit anyways. :lol:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

FINALLY after 200 laps of turning left I managed to pull off a second place! Super pumped. Look how much my SR went up :D It's quite amazing. It's a shame.. was on the lead lap until lap 180 and had to pit for fuel and windshield tearoff. I think I am going to bed. But that was so much fun.
http://gyazo.com/d95832a71eb836a901776e250309c87a
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Robert196 wrote:http://members.iracing.com/membersite/m ... stid=86672

There's my race. Jesse and I were in this pack of guys when someone lagged into me and spun me out, sending me into the wall. Jesse just HAD TO BEAT ME so I didn't even bother finishing. Was 3 laps down and everyone behind me had quit anyways. :lol:
Hit Image instead of URL. These races drain your mind. :lol:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Kramton
Team: No frippery

Post by Kramton »

39th out of 40 splits. :oops:

Those events are always hectic, I ran a 300 lapper at SoBo in the late model way back when. What a mess, I went -1.9 SR.

Wish I had known you guys were going to do this earlier, I might have made my return to oval racing just for this, lol. Not really, I hate plate racing, but wanted to check out the spotter feature... :mrgreen:

Anyone running tomorrow's?
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Hey it's not my fault I suck... And no. I'm done with iRacing for a long time.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I just did an F1 race at Watkins Glen, my first one since November.

I ran the fastest lap by a good margin, was in the lead very early and span. BUT IT WOULD"T OF MATTERED WHEN THESE DICKS DIDN'T PIT..................... :evil:

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kramton
Team: No frippery

Post by Kramton »

Have a fair amount of time in on AC now, so I can comfortably say that it is GREAT!

At first I was like, meh, it's okay, nothing spectacular. The FFB, while good, felt like it had too much friction to it and I was having a hard time hitting apexes at speed. Then I browsed the iRacing forums and saw a hotlap video and realized how much I was under driving the car. Fired it back up and drove it like I stole it, and holy shit it came to life. It made me realize why iRacing has lost it's luster to me. In iRacing you don't really ever push the car, you just have to be super precise and the sim itself is very unforgiving. In AC in order to go fast you have to get after it, no ifs ands or buts about it.

If anyone here owns netKar Pro you'd be a fool to not try AC out. If you don't the tech preview isn't worth the 5 Euros it would cost to get netKar at this point. It's just one car and one track. I guess they will have a proper demo with more stuff in it sometime in the coming months. Until then you guys won't know what you're missing out on! :P The video doesn't really do it justice since you can't really see how it feels...

KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

That games looks sick. Might have to give it a try after the KU game.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Rage quitting the truck series. SO MANY RETARDS do that series. I guess that's what you get for running a C series, though. Can't wait for the A class, should be cleaner. (I hope)
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

New nascar is released tomorrow. Im pumped. Are you pumped because I am pumped..
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dude Robert i was having so much fun in the trucks! The short 25L sprints are sick.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Mikey wrote:Dude Robert i was having so much fun in the trucks! The short 25L sprints are sick.
when i did it we were green the whole fifty laps. it was sick. greeb flag pits and all. (which really made me lose it)