The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks! This is gold. I stopped trying to find out how many pages of setups after 26 pages in. http://iracingsetupsync.nickthissen.nl/Setups/Index
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

scheeve3 wrote:I always use this and irace-google the names of the uploaders to check their ratings :lol:

http://iracingsetupsync.nickthissen.nl/
Ah nice, thanks for that. It's abit of a mess hey but better than nothing.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing

At least you can search for specific cars and tracks with the search tool. It's a bummer you can't sort the list. I got a setup that was just "sto" so beware.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

I remember I hated to rely on other to post setups so I could drive it, so I just ended up learning to set up my car by myself. Is a pain when first starting from scratch, but as soon as you have a baseline, it's all good.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

02RR02 wrote:I remember I hated to rely on other to post setups so I could drive it, so I just ended up learning to set up my car by myself. Is a pain when first starting from scratch, but as soon as you have a baseline, it's all good.
For sure, that's the way to go no doubt.

Hopefully the Audi R8 and Ferrari GTE are easy to setup up because I'll have to do that from now on I guess. But I'm racing with an older Motegi setup and it's quite nice at Road Atlanta this week.
My photography work
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

Mikey wrote:
02RR02 wrote:I remember I hated to rely on other to post setups so I could drive it, so I just ended up learning to set up my car by myself. Is a pain when first starting from scratch, but as soon as you have a baseline, it's all good.
For sure, that's the way to go no doubt.

Hopefully the Audi R8 and Ferrari GTE are easy to setup up because I'll have to do that from now on I guess. But I'm racing with an older Motegi setup and it's quite nice at Road Atlanta this week.
I don't have the R8, but from what I could see from the 919. It looks quite complicated, especially the hybrid system :lol:

But the GTE is ok to setup even though it rely more on aerodynamic than the other GT cars
TeamHavocRacing

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Anyone else have MXGP Pro? I did a lot of moto's with TG yesterday and starting to get it. Still some work but overall the game is pretty fun. I think their physics is still too stiff for an SX game and hoping for some good track packs from them.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Pumaxcs wrote:Anyone else have MXGP Pro? I did a lot of moto's with TG yesterday and starting to get it. Still some work but overall the game is pretty fun. I think their physics is still too stiff for an SX game and hoping for some good track packs from them.
Surprised there was not more attention on this forum about this game. Everyone was hyping it up to be amazing. I'll buy it once it goes on sale. Terrain deformation looks like it has no effect on the track. I'm sticking to all out for now.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Just did a race against Lando, he binned it on lap 3. Fuck me though, I'm in love with these GTE cars, they just drive so nice.

We gotta get a team going for some endurance races, pretty sure Spa 24h is coming up?
My photography work
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mikey wrote:Just did a race against Lando, he binned it on lap 3. Fuck me though, I'm in love with these GTE cars, they just drive so nice.

We gotta get a team going for some endurance races, pretty sure Spa 24h is coming up?
You can't just play with my heart like this Mikey. You better be serious this time.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Phathry25 wrote:
Mikey wrote:Just did a race against Lando, he binned it on lap 3. Fuck me though, I'm in love with these GTE cars, they just drive so nice.

You can't just play with my heart like this Mikey. You better be serious this time.
I'm 110% serious... if I'm not working which is I may not know until a few days before. But if we can get a team, we can work around it. We need atleast 1 more and we're good surely.

Le Mans series is this week at Spa, so you better practice up!
My photography work
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wait, did I promise we'd do something before? I'm a little disappointed in myself now :lol:
My photography work
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nope 24h Spa is GT3s isn't it, well, Le Mans is still fun though!
My photography work
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

If they got rid of the static weather on these endurance events it would be more enjoyable.

Dynamic weather does not only make each session have different temps, but throughout the race the temp will change like it does in real life. The temp change when it is getting into the night and get back to warmer temp when it is day again. Only thing is that it is visually daylight the whole event.