The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I've never turned a wheel on XCarts or buggies yet and have no interest in them. Will have to probably at some point in career mode. The trucks are a blast, wish there were stadium tracks for them. We really need a good stadium trucks game, especially if they modeled the old Mickey Thompson truck and tracks. I went back to DiRT Rally and noticed the older graphics and even the physics and then was sold on DiRT 4. I can't go back to DiRT 2 and think it's better. First time thrills of it were hard to beat if that's what you mean. It was a huge improvement over DiRT 1. DiRT Rally 2 ought to be amazing!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Going VR boys. PC isn't the best for it but I can't wait.

Some members on iRacing recommend this one because it's so cheap for us in Aus, but check this out if you anyone here is keep for VR: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... adset.html
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing

Wee!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Finally got VR hooked up and it's pretty wild. Half a lap into Monza and I was feeling car sick already but it's so much fun.

Not sure how many still play iRacing but I would recomend this headset if you're interesting in VR, pretty fucking taxing on the PC tho.
My photography work
TeamHavocRacing

mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Nice driving Havoc, have you tried the McLaren MP4/13 around Sebring yet? I find that's a fun one to put laps on.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
TeamHavocRacing

Ha! You picked probably my least favorite combo! Now I have to go home tonight and try it! There's nothing quite like that FW26. It puts all comers to shame and it goes almost 240mph. If not a little over. It likes to scoop air under the front wing and take to the skies occasionally, so you have to watch it on rises, brows and jumps.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Ha! I'll have to try out the FW26, I've been meaning to just haven't got around to it! I'm not sure why but I really like the sebring MP4/13 combo, sebring is so bumpy it becomes quite challenging in the mclaren.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
TeamHavocRacing

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Anyone want to do GT3/iLMS endurance next season with day/night?

Maybe a couple of us doing 1 race every week/fortnight for like an hour each could be fun!
My photography work
TeamHavocRacing

It's nice sometimes to be out of touch so I can be surprised by things like the realtime light change. You can have the Fartnight. Poop! Grumph!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

He's actually means fortnight, not the game :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

I knew that. Just the mention of the word triggers me.
TeamHavocRacing

Just picked up FIM Speedway Grand Prix '15 for 5 bux. Phat had one version of this, but I can't remember how he liked it, being a go to as he is. Though it should be pleny of fun for a fin.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/3488 ... d_Prix_15/
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Currently sitting in a practice server with mikey in the forumula 3.5 and he won't acknowledge that I called him an ugly motherfucker. Kinda bummed about it.