The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Got PCars 2 on sale. PizzaChet on Steamer if you wanna race.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Is anyone doing the Daytona 24hours?
I know it's still a month, but I'm kinda looking around to see if I can find a team and have some fun in my first ever endurance & team race.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

scheeve3 wrote:Is anyone doing the Daytona 24hours?
I know it's still a month, but I'm kinda looking around to see if I can find a team and have some fun in my first ever endurance & team race.
I might try and race some of it haha, Depends on the car.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm in if anyone will have me.
TeamHavocRacing

LeMans went so well, I'd be up for it!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

"So well" :lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Tried a Logotech G920 (I think it was) a few days back. It felt good in smaller FFB where it just pulled a bit, but at bigger hits/spins/idk it felt very bumpy, like it was space in between every hit. Are all "not super expensive" wheels this way or is it that model/FFB type? What wheels do you guys have?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Wahlamt wrote:Tried a Logotech G920 (I think it was) a few days back. It felt good in smaller FFB where it just pulled a bit, but at bigger hits/spins/idk it felt very bumpy, like it was space in between every hit. Are all "not super expensive" wheels this way or is it that model/FFB type? What wheels do you guys have?
The better wheels are belt driven and not gear driven so they have better FFB, I have a T300rs.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Belt sounds so weird, I'm just visualizing a belt... Would a TX be somewhere in the neighborhood? Trying to find one for xbox/pc in Sweden.
TeamHavocRacing

TH_722 wrote:"So well" :lol:
Sweet! Hoffman's down too! The old team back together if we get Dmills.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Would be great if we could send an MXS team from around the globe, and each one of us putting in the laps in their own timezone :-).

The car doesn't matter much for me. I have the Mercedes GT3, but I don't mind buying another car for a 24h race.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
TeamHavocRacing

The worst part about LeMans was the decision as to which car to run was made at the last minute. I'd be willing to put in a lot more effort getting ready if the car was decided early enough. I had about an hour or less to practice, so a lot to learn and improve on from that experience. Keep posting here. Maybe a poll or vote as to which car early enough to practice?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Bought Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally on the steam sale. 36/39GB well ... :( Only tried Dirt 4 so far, but it seem to be a good game!
TeamHavocRacing

The multiplayer in DiRT 4 is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine unless you pre-arrange it. You have many hours of wonderful gameplay ahead of you in career modes!
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The multiplayer in DiRT 4 is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine unless you pre-arrange it. You have many hours of wonderful gameplay ahead of you in career modes!
Won't be playing much or any online, not that interested in that game for online, so lucky me 8)