The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
hvpmvp

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by hvpmvp »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: Come to Grand Rapids michigan https://www.experiencegr.com/things-to-do/beer-city/ on google it says grand rapids is beer city usa buttttttttttt
I live an hour away from Grand Rapids and have never heard it called that :lol:
you in lansing ? Kzoo? Big Rapids or South haven?
Kzoo
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

hvpmvp wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
hvpmvp wrote: I live an hour away from Grand Rapids and have never heard it called that :lol:
you in lansing ? Kzoo? Big Rapids or South haven?
Kzoo
Is the air museum worth it?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: you in lansing ? Kzoo? Big Rapids or South haven?
Kzoo
Is the air museum worth it?
Yeah it’s pretty fun actually. Kinda like a smaller air and space museum I think. I haven’t been to either in a couple years but I remember them being similar
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Beam NG drive. Leap Of Death. Time to take path from bottom of pit to transition of jump at the top: 40min 40sec with about 30 resets along the way. 3rd gear low.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Here, I got a little sample... cuz ample time's just what we don't have!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

So I just subscribed to iRacing and I’m thinking about buying some content. Is it worth it to buy cars or tracks? Also which ones are most commonly? The F3 cars look fun but I’m not sure how many people race that class
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Commonly used*
TeamHavocRacing

I eventually bought it all. I did get it in 2012 though. Just go for what you want to try. Watch some races and figure out what looks fun or whatever.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

If you want to go for open wheeler and has the license to race F3, then you should go for it. If I remember correctly, it has been the more popular open wheel series behind Skip barber. The only thing which can be at risk is how popular the new tire model is on that car. The only problem is that I have no idea how popular this series is for the American drivers compared to the euros.

When it comes to tracks, I would recommend going for high profile tracks who almost everyone knows, these are commonly used in several series and participation is usually high on these tracks.

So basicly the more known Formula 1 tracks and high profile US tracks (Road America, Watkins Glen and Sebring) are a good starting point
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

This is a SOF (Strenght of field) indicator of the series. The darker red the color, the stronger the competition. This can show what time is the most popular and not. BUT keep in mind that this is taken during the end of a season and that's usually the time where the attendance is at its lowest. So during the first couple of weeks, this table will be more red that this :)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The original Dirt Rally is free until 9/16. If you download it you own it and I'd highly recommend doing so.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/310560/DiRT_Rally/
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I just got a steam key for Buy Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition for 24$ off of cs.money
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I didn't really care to try MXB again because I remember hating it. Thanks to Kellen its coming up on my YouTube algorithm again and holy shit does this make me want to try it again. This dude rips and it sounds and looks so good

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.