Other Moto Games

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
adhkcrfhonda

Other Moto Games

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

For the life of me I cannot remember the name of this moto game I used to play when I was little. Its standout feature was the moon sx track for me. Anyone remember this game? What other moto games have people played throughout the years?
benspilk09
Team: Privateer

Re: Other Moto Games

Post by benspilk09 »

Pretty sure it was one of the Jeremy McGrath games for the n64
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I though VMX had a moon track.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

VMX had a moon track and EA supercross 2000 had an fmx moon track I believe.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

EA 2000 had a cheat code for moon gravity, no extra tracks.

Maybe EA 2001 or SX Circut?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

SX Circuit was awesome, remember the pre-made ruts you could rail? They were so hard to hit for me :lol:. I remember it had the YZ426F too (or was it 400 then?).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Totally not what The Bear wanted, but Caffeine mod for MVA!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

haha Nope not the caffeine mode. But it was a pc game for sure. Ive never had anything but pc
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Best intro ever made for any moto game. Loved this game. Like Nate said, the ruts were fun when you hit them just right, but you had to hit them perfectly. I think this game had a track editor too.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

https://vimeo.com/11122493
I was toooo good at REV. So easy to fall.
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

Anyone remember this game? haha this brings back good memories, playing at the pastrana compound and other freeride areas. For some reason this was just really fun, I think we need the pastrana compound for mxs! It would be too sick :D .

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Anyone else notice that big beautiful logo on that warehouse? Anyone else remember the joy of getting of the generic bikes and the next unlock being the Puma 125/250? That was probably one of the first times I knew of the brand, I think we can all see what road I took after that. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

jgmx893 wrote:I think we need the pastrana compound for mxs! It would be too sick :D
His actual compound is quite spread out in real life, too spread out for mxs atleast. The track they made for that game is pretty much just a made up layout to make it work for the game. I've got the coordinates for his compound on google earth if anyone wants to look at it.
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

Yea we'd probably have to cut some of the stuff out and make something more like the mtx compound then, with a made up track, or a replica track of real life or something. But just closer the the actual house area. Either way it would be pretty sick, and would definitely be a project for multiple people to work on.

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

jgmx893 wrote:Anyone remember this game? haha this brings back good memories, playing at the pastrana compound and other freeride areas. For some reason this was just really fun, I think we need the pastrana compound for mxs! It would be too sick :D .
I was so good at that game? Best career mode on a console video game by far. I used to play career mode, beat it, play again, beat it, play again. Throughout a year probably beat the career mode about 50 times. So addicting.