2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship discussion.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship discussion.

Post by Phathry25 »

Pourcel is back?
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I doubt it, he's been riding a 2011 kawasaki for the last few months. It looks like he's just doing riding schools down at his property at the moment.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:Pourcel is back?
Yeah, and Wilson is riding the 250... :roll:
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Buddy. You need to read the end of page three.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

What makes you think I didn't read the end of page 3?
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Your post informing me what pourcel was doing. I thought me questioning the comment on page three would have suggested I already thought I knew what he was up to. I was just being inquisitive about what whoever made that post might know that not everyone else on the face of the earth already knew which is that he's just doing schools in Florida.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

^^ Anywho :roll:
Pumaxcs wrote:
DJ99X wrote:Every moto is live on the net this year. Awww yeah
Where did you see that at? I've been looking for some sort of official release and have found nothing on fuel/alli about anything other than they are racing Saturday.
http://mxptv.com/press/lucas-oil-pro-mo ... announced/
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Thanks guy, DirectTV is not on that list for NBC's Live Extra... shit. Hopefully Alli can pull through. Might see if I can bum a user/pass from some family though if they have Dish or Comcast.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

FUCK YEAH!!!!
Clement Desalle & Kevin Strijbos are going to race 2Nationals after Brazil
FUCK YEAH AGAIN!!!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

yzmxer608 wrote:If Baggett has figured out starts, and how to get in his groove quicker he'll do REALLY good. Obviously he did good when he didn't because he won the series, but I think Tomac, Marvin and Roczen are going to be very hungry.
I agree, I'm really excited to see how those four are going to race. I don't think Baggett will be able to run down those 3 if he gets a bad start and they are leading. But at the same time, he did manage to do it last year. Some of those come backs where just plain crazy. I think Roczen will be better with that year under his belt, I'm thinking the German is going to be on the podium a lot this year. I'd like to see Marvin get on the box more this season.

Where does Osborne land in the top guys? I think 5-10, but I want to see him in that 1-5 spot.

Is Rattray and Deano riding the 450 this year?

The RacerX pre-season podcast talked about James Stewart not being a title contender. Anyone agree with that?
I think anyone who says he can't win is crazy, but finishing a season seems to be a problem for JS7 since 2010.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

So is Allisports.com broadcasting every single moto live on their website for free? Or is it just the ones being broadcast by NBC that they'll be showing? That press release just confused the shit out of me! :roll:
FnF_greg

Post by FnF_greg »

Yeah like fred said, 2 Belgians to race 2 nationals very soon, stoked on that!!
Can't wait till to see Hangtown first thought, all those MX training videos of the pro's are popping up all over the web :mrgreen:
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

J-Law's out... Shocker.

Really pumped to see Webb debut, I always liked him when he raced AC (nothing against him, AC's a real down to earth guy and I'm pumped for him too), but his extra couple years on the 250, and extra time to prep for Hangtown I think are really going to work in his favour.
Ben Fransoo, OG.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

BuddyTheElf wrote:So is Allisports.com broadcasting every single moto live on their website for free? Or is it just the ones being broadcast by NBC that they'll be showing? That press release just confused the shit out of me! :roll:
I was confused as too. I just read the stuff that was at the top right now though. They're gonna have live first motos from 8 rounds and second motos from 4 rounds on Fuel. Then, NBC will be doing the second motos of Redbud and Budds Creek I think.
“Motocross is not an easy sport to broadcast, given the duration of each event and the fact that each championship division races two motos, so we are fortunate that we have the ability to spread the programming in order to have comprehensive coverage of every moto from all 12 rounds. And with our ability to also show all of the races simultaneously online, our fans have more options than ever before to watch Lucas Oil Pro Motocross.”
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Pick the Hangtown podium?
1. Baggett
2. Roczen
3. Musquin

1. Villopoto
2. Stewart
3. Wilson