Post pics of the best beer you have ever drank

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: Post pics of the best beer you have ever drank

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Also, I do feel compelled to make a public service announcement here. If you ever, EVER, see this beer, run away as fast as you can...

Unbelievably, that is a real thing. Found it in Morgantown while I was in college, took a 30 home during break, and it's to this day the only beer I have ever seen my old man turn down. Also, it smells like grape juice, I shit you not.

Ok, anyway, back to the regularly scheduled program...
Aggressively Mediocre Image
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Abbey Dubbel - Iron Hill Brewery

Not a huge beer fan barely know about the different types. The Abbey Dubbel is the best I have had yet. There are so many types of beer it's hard to find something I like. I can say most Belgian or German beer I am a fan of. Just give me a handle of Stoli that's my go to.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Bump becuase I live in BEER CITY USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #MAGA God I love AMERICA FUCK YEA
You're from Wisconsin too?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Bump becuase I live in BEER CITY USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #MAGA God I love AMERICA FUCK YEA
Well Grand Rapids Michigan it was a few years ago and a town like 30 minutes away was 2
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
Well Grand Rapids Michigan it was a few years ago and a town like 30 minutes away was 2
and last year https://www.google.com/search?q=beer+ci ... _MiTGbGK-4
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You guys have it pretty good up there too. We get Leinenkugel's here and I love the variety pack. What other breweries are mentionable? A lot of the breweries around here have very excellent headquarters-based restaurant/pubs allowing you to have the beer fresh onsite. That and even satellite locations.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You guys have it pretty good up there too. We get Leinenkugel's here and I love the variety pack. What other breweries are mentionable? A lot of the breweries around here have very excellent headquarters-based restaurant/pubs allowing you to have the beer fresh onsite. That and even satellite locations.
there is always new brewery going up here up yet still one of the best areas to rise a family list of pages to find brewery https://www.google.com/search?q=brewery ... e&ie=UTF-8 I like Founders has a nice place for downtown its also a nice town to go bar hopping but I wouldn't know that I'm 15 :wink: :lol:
Internet Nice Guy!
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Leinie's is good, I'd drive by their 10th street brewery in Milwaukee everyday on the way home from work when they were doing road construction. Regular or Octoberfest, I don't like citrus stuff so the summer shandy is out for me.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

I have to enjoy those in a brown paper bag lol. Our local brewery McMenamins has a couple of fruity flavors that are really good in the summer. After years of being an extremist and drinking Stout and Porter I finally mellowed down to pilsners and lagers and wheats(oh my!) most of the time. I drink the dark stuff during the winter and the light stuff during the summer. I'm so hip and seasonal! :roll:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing

Breakfast drinks are an important part of the weekend. My favorite is O'Connor's(local place) cajun bloody mary using their own hand-peppered vodka. Scotty's has a DIY bloody mary bar on Sunday. Screwdrivers and mimosas are also relevant because of the oj. Coffee drinks are also important, like with Bailey's Irish cream and Jameson's Irish whisky. Fine scotch in coffee is amazing. Especially on hangover days. Hell, any premium liquor makes for a way better mixed drink. Cheers!