OMG What shall i do?? O.O

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
AverageMatt.
Team: Privateer

OMG What shall i do?? O.O

Post by AverageMatt. »

OMG OMG OMG,
Im selling my bike right and the guys in the shop said i should get a 125, but i'm only 14 and i want a 150 but i'm growing FAST.
What you recon i should do i know it's a big change from RM 85 to a 125 but whoa what an oportunity!
DW434

Re: OMG What shall i do?? O.O

Post by DW434 »

125 or 250f
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

250 f*ck that i'd die! Dislocate my shoulders every time i pull off much
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

I say go for the 125 i got a 250f at 13 or 14 (it should have been a 125 but i didn't know what i was doing back then).
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
DW434

Post by DW434 »

im 11 ive ridin 250fs if you know how to ride there fine but reaching the ground will help to :mrgreen:

MXS Online Racing #434
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

yh i just turned 14 in Aprial and err the 250 thing, whats the technique then

also i would like a 125 4 stroke but they dont do hardly any ;l
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

LMAO @ Aprial.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

Pumaxcs wrote:LMAO @ Aprial.
Oops sorry im tired had footbal/soccor in school and after school :o
Mr.Pluto53

Post by Mr.Pluto53 »

yeah at 12 i moved up full time to the big bikes and went 1st to a 125. Then later that summer my dad picked up a 250f and fell in love with it. it was actually easier to ride and go faster on the 250f.
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

ya but if you ride the 125 first once you get on a 250f u will be a better rider. that is why i recently got a 125 for training.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
DW434

Post by DW434 »

you moved up at 12 are you crazy

i dont ride big bikes often but i usually ride friends 125s and ive ridden my dads 250f a few times the 125s turn better but the 250f just flys out of corners

MXS Online Racing #434
MXloverSam40

Post by MXloverSam40 »

lol the fact that the just because the 125 you rode turned better means nothing...

I went from 85 to 250f, never had a 125. Last weekend I rode my frinds yz125 and was still flying but there wasn't enough power to atually go faster than my 250f. My only complaint is the 250f is TOO easy to ride, it gets boring. But its alot faster and I like it alot better. The 150 shouldn't have ever been in your mind. Those are peices of shit and you wont like it within a week, trust me. If you have the money and don't care about selling the bike then go for the 125, but beware you will kick yourself once you race against fourstrokes. If you are worried about selling it back when your done with it go for the fourstroke, nobody wants 125's anymore, people hardly want 250 two-smokes! For me the transition from an 85 to a 250f is alot easier because of a smaller learning curve. 85 to 125 in my opinion would be harder because you have to learn how to ride an 85 again but with more power :roll: ! Its up to you, but you wanted the communities opinion and I think we are all pointing FOURSTROKE! I am 15 btw, my birthday is in october, and I moved up last year in march, so I was 14 the whole year basically. At firstI couldn't pick the bike up in mud cause it was too heavy plus your tired from racing, but hey, isn't that motivation not to crash?

Hope that helps! :D
Team RedBull Riders
- MXloverSam40 - Shane78 - Zane - sam-brinkley -

*New Answer Lightning Gear*
*Download Gear and Bikes here*
*NEW MX Simulator Video*
DW434

Post by DW434 »

so learning to ride another 2 stroke but with more power is harder than learning to ride a fourstroke with more power if youve never riden a fourstroke before that makes perfect sense and ive riden like 4 different 125s and the only thing that compares to it in turning is my 80
and i love how you think your flying your like pourcel yah i was riding good and stroupe was kickin my ass but then he killed the bike but that doesnt matter cause i was going fast and was the best rider out there and i know none of you can understand me at all but that just becuase im french and thats why im so fast i won the world championship a couple more things your like the only person thats said FOURSTROKE

MXS Online Racing #434
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

MXloverSam40 wrote:The 150 shouldn't have ever been in your mind. Those are peices of shit and you wont like it within a week, trust me.
Why is a 150 a piece of shit? I presume your talking about the crf150r? Which I own personally?And so do many other members of this forum. And no, i dont think he will trust you. I dont think anyone on this forum will trust you, judging by your smart ass "im better than everyone" posts. Wake up.
AverageMatt.

Post by AverageMatt. »

haha wow,
I dont think i'd handle a 250f, too heavy, too big, van not big enough will have to lean it over, my dad will want to go and prob break suspension, will be again like 30 year olds and im not racing yet screw that son.
Ugh idk i'd have to start doing weights but idk im a weak kid so idk

and when you got ur 250 was u shitting urself cause i am over a 125. and would u have to learn all over again?
Oh and sam ADD ME ON MSN lol i have invited u 3 times now.