MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by REIDY-171 »

48 is fucking freezing. :lol:
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Have to do three more acres of laying downs post and stretching fence across it. Get to skip over four hours of school. Only upside lol.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

watching my jayhawks lose to the damn wildcats. I'd rather lose to any other damn team. I'm gonna hear about this loss till next bball season.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

F. Yeah!
seems like im going to get this babe! :D

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+XPS+ ... Id=1997242

seems like a pretty good deal if you ask me :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Getting evicted yay......
Or well my brother is but I live with him, anyone got place for 2 crazy ass motherf*ckers? haha..
Fuck my life seriously.. feel like shooting someone, or myself.. :( :(
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

REIDY-171 wrote:48 is fucking freezing. :lol:
48 felt so warm compared to last week though, sucks so much. Fresh 600 motor with like 5 mins of idling on it, I want to hear it scream!!!!!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

REIDY-171 wrote:48 is fucking freezing. :lol:
damn you and your always perfect down the hill weather!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

jbob23 wrote:watching my jayhawks lose to the damn wildcats. I'd rather lose to any other damn team. I'm gonna hear about this loss till next bball season.
Kansas is overrated. I'm sick of hearing how everyone thinks that they are the team to beat. They lost to K-State in a blowout, Texas beat them, and everyone still acts like they're hot shit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

First ride of the year, upper 60's and rained two days ago. Dirt was perfect, but still a little hard. Whole right arm is bummed out. 4-9 weeks until i can pick anything up. I don't think it was that bad, or hurt that bad but the doctors are taking it seriously.

First broken bone ever and I did two of them. Collar dislocated from impact and my helmet broke it by hitting the bone. Wrist broke my fall. No one saw it and I know it had to be a good one. I was slowing down for a left turn and hit some braking bumps and I hit it wrong, I landed on my right side.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Wow that looks bad... Get better man.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Voutare wrote:
jbob23 wrote:watching my jayhawks lose to the damn wildcats. I'd rather lose to any other damn team. I'm gonna hear about this loss till next bball season.
Kansas is overrated. I'm sick of hearing how everyone thinks that they are the team to beat. They lost to K-State in a blowout, Texas beat them, and everyone still acts like they're hot shit.
Ya they got a big head pretty quickly. our defense has sucked for atleast the last month but we were shooting outrageously good so they got pretty proud of themselves. I'm glad they lost right now before the tournaments start. maybe they will buckle down and become what they thought they were. They are definately a top 4 team though. They play great basketball when their heads arent up their asses.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Wow Puma, that looks pretty nasty. Hope you'll get back on the bike quick. You'll probably be able to ride before the snow clears up here, haha.

And the reason Kansas doesn't play D is because they are all the 'superstar' players who wanted to do a 1 and done. And the vast majority of those types of players are purely offensive, and don't really care about defense. Really, I can only think of Blake Griffin who has any sort of defensive care, who did a 1 and done.

Jared Sullinger, Kyrie Irving, and Jimmer Fredette really don't do much on D, personally, but they call them the best of the best.

Look at Austin Rivers, he is praised as the best PG for a while, but the kid can't guard a 10 year old. Sure the NBA is a offensive league, but you can't win without D. So that's why Kansas isn't playing good. Offensive minded young PPG type players.

That being said, UVM is looking to not be a 16 seed! I'm excited. If they win out the America East, that is.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Hope it heals quick K-dub!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

I had a pretty similar injury back in Summer 2008. Broke my wrist on the 26th of May and by the end of August I was riding again. 55 days of plaster then some phisiotherapy to regain the muscle tone lost and the mobility of the wrist. Good luck with the injury hoping for You it will recover soon.
The pics
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Kyle showed us this trailer, looks pretty crazy (one of the better trailers for a game imo, about time there is movie quality good length trailers for games). Viewer discretion is advised