MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by dylan22 »

:P I love life, Everything is so big too, camera doesn't do it justice. the up ramp closest to the camera would be at least 10ft high and it's probably the smallest one.
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

Ballsfalsky wrote:CMA is a small organization with a track track or 2 that are hardly maintained. CMRC is the Canadian Pro National series. Like... Dusty Klatt, Colton Faciotti... That kind of thing.
Ok, I was leaning towards that but wasnt sure...
So that actually makes the track 15min from here a CMRC track.
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

dylan22 wrote::P I love life, Everything is so big too, camera doesn't do it justice. the up ramp closest to the camera would be at least 10ft high and it's probably the smallest one.
I. WANT. THAT! :shock:

Anyone ever have Crackheads2? Friend bought a box and told me to eat the whole thing. The side of it says it has the same amount of caffeine as 6 cups of coffee, or 7.5 energy drinks, or 11 colas. 600mg caffeine per box. They're chocolate covered coffee beans.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
dylan22 wrote::P I love life, Everything is so big too, camera doesn't do it justice. the up ramp closest to the camera would be at least 10ft high and it's probably the smallest one.
I. WANT. THAT! :shock:

Anyone ever have Crackheads2? Friend bought a box and told me to eat the whole thing. The side of it says it has the same amount of caffeine as 6 cups of coffee, or 7.5 energy drinks, or 11 colas. 600mg caffeine per box. They're chocolate covered coffee beans.
I needed them yesterday.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

So they had about maybe a 1/4 of the box and gave the rest of them to me. To be honest I felt a little more "awake" and could focus/concentrate more in class, but other than that I didn't feel any different.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Apparently I'm a track marshall at mxsim.ccool4.me:19802 Funny thing, no one's given me any note or message about it either. :mrgreen:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Shadow wrote:Apparently I'm a track marshall at mxsim.ccool4.me:19802 Funny thing, no one's given me any note or message about it either. :mrgreen:
mxsim.ccool4.me....prepare for tough tight tracks!
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:CMA is a small organization with a track track or 2 that are hardly maintained. CMRC is the Canadian Pro National series. Like... Dusty Klatt, Colton Faciotti... That kind of thing.
Ok, I was leaning towards that but wasnt sure...
So that actually makes the track 15min from here a CMRC track.
let me guess... Raymond?
suzukiozark
Team: Privateer

Post by suzukiozark »

It's here 8)

Video Soon.
2009 Yamaha YZ250F - Yoshimura RS-4
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I'm 14. Have no life. Sit on my computer all.

I need to take some photos.
I'm going to ultra troll if I don't take photos tomorrow. It will be unreal. I hope some mxsim kid trys fighting me at hangtown. I'm angry as.

Hangtown this weekend will be dope. Kicking it with the homies.

Gotta work with the old man Sunday, getting paid. So pumped.

2 weeks and I'm outta school. LA all summer most likely. Should be dope.

Try harding on some homework. Shits boo boo.

I don't have a life, I'm 14. I sit on my computer all day. It gets uncomfortable so then I sit on my keyboard, and be a warrior. as.
only one to win something real from the game!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I graduated high school yesterday, get my diploma tomorrow. Sure doesn't feel like it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Uh, college life without the girls, alcohol, and parties.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I feel so young. 16. But then I think about it and I'm going to be 17 in August. Getting my license in Sept. Then graduating in December.
Now I'm scared. Can't wait to move to college town. College life with drugs. achohol. parties. and girls. And BMS.
only one to win something real from the game!
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Uh, college life without the girls, alcohol, and parties.
Guess it depends on the school, if my school didn't have a nursing program it'd be somewhere around 80-90% guys. If you didn't figure it out by now, most people who attend my school are nerdy single guys.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

wheels1758 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Apparently I'm a track marshall at mxsim.ccool4.me:19802 Funny thing, no one's given me any note or message about it either. :mrgreen:
mxsim.ccool4.me....prepare for tough tight tracks!
Haha, no need, it's running 2011 hangtown 24/7 already. :mrgreen:
Anyone know whose server it even is?
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.