MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by JT43 »

Yeah but chances are I wouldn't go to university, the apprenticeship I'm hoping to get will lead me straight into a job with the same company, as they are opening a new site in 2015 and that's when the apprenticeship finishes so they'll be quite a few jobs knocking about .... Hopefully
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

ddmx wrote:Graduate tomorrow from the University of Akron with a BSME. Pretty surreal right now, might sink in tomorrow. haha
Congrats. Now get master's degree! :lol:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Thanks all!
Shadow wrote:Congrats. Now get master's degree! :lol:
I need money first. The banks own me right now. :lol:
JT43 wrote:Yeah but chances are I wouldn't go to university, the apprenticeship I'm hoping to get will lead me straight into a job with the same company, as they are opening a new site in 2015 and that's when the apprenticeship finishes so they'll be quite a few jobs knocking about .... Hopefully
A man down the road from me, 30 years ago, was able to get an ME job without a degree. Nowadays that isn't possible (i'm guessing). It just depends on what you want to do with your life. You'll definitely have many, many more options with a degree in some sort of engineering field.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

DJ99X wrote: I don't see the point in going from an apprenticeship into a degree. If you want to get a degree, skip the apprenticeship part
I would normally agree but if you can get the company you do the apprenticeship with to sponsor you then they basically pay for you to go through uni and considering uni fees in the UK have just risen from £3000 to £9000 per year then that can be a pretty sweet deal. Also it's pretty likely that they will then offer you a job at the end of your degree and thats never going to be a bad thing.

I've got less than 1 week left of my first year at uni and unfortunately I'm the first year group to start paying the £9k fees. By the end of my 3 year course I'll have roughly £36,000 of debt including my accomodation loans and then add another third on to that if I do a masters. That's one expensive party :lol:
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

jlv wrote:I started up the mighty RM today. Only took maybe 5 kicks after sitting for a decade! Not running perfectly, probably due to a gummed up carb, but it still sounds absolutely wicked.
Hell ya man!!! Does this mean maybe an ride day in JLV'S calender? I promise I ride cleaner in real life then I do in MX Sim lol!!!

So on another note its my fucking birthday!!!!!! JAGERBOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Happy birthday boss!
I'm washed.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Finishing up my final project for my Cinema 4D Design class. We were able to do anything we wanted...pretty much done with the bobcat. I think for the final render I'm going to have a picture of an MXsim track, and superimpose the S300 along with a bike render or two onto the track.
sorry for the huge picture...rightclick>view image

The plane that is receiving the supposed sunlight still needs work, as you can kinda see where it is..
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Cody Darr

Post by Cody Darr »

AuTo MaTik wrote:Happy birthday boss!
Thanks man
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Congrats David!

JLV, is she still as sexy as you remembered? Can't believe you let that cougar not run in 10 years!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARR!!!!!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

So I went to an Iowa race.. Raced A and first lap came in 7th overall out of the 14 pros. Lets just say 6.5 miles of sand is really hard and annoying... Plus Cody Gilmore was there but he didn't race I'm pretty sure..
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Went to VMP for the MAMA pro-am, those pro races were crazy! I ended up 4th in 250 C and like 7th in Open C. I had a top 5 in open but people fell infront of me on the start of M2 and was in 17th at the end of the first lap. :lol: Got up to 10th though, so a 5-10 with tons of 450's isn't that bad IMO.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Congratulations to David and happy birthday to Darr!
yzmxer608 wrote:JLV, is she still as sexy as you remembered? Can't believe you let that cougar not run in 10 years!
Sexier! Roosted up the lawn a bit today. Must have dissolved whatever was in the carb overnight because it was running perfectly today. #legendarysuzukireliablity
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Cody Darr

Post by Cody Darr »

Congrats David!!

Thanks JLV and NateGuy!!!!!

Had a pretty foggy morning this morning, went to a bar named Buck Wilds and it was freaking wild!! Some dude got into a barber chair on the bar and some sexy bartender straight poured a shot into his mouth right from the bottle. Then took his belt and slapped his ass with it, put it around his neck and she walked him like a dog down then bar!!!! Fucking great!!! It was so country though. Not for me!!
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Why is the amateur motocross race on Friday...I like Sim and all, but I like hanging out with my friends and stuff more once the school week is over. I think everyone with a social life would agree that Friday isn't the best choice.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

The Conman wrote:Why is the amateur motocross race on Friday...I like Sim and all, but I like hanging out with my friends and stuff more once the school week is over. I think everyone with a social life would agree that Friday isn't the best choice.
Are you talking about rF?

1. Login
2. Check your timezone