MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by tyskorn »

Solution to problem:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

The 2015 KTM 250sx-f looks sooooo dope.

Also here are some of the changes from the 2014 to 2015 bike

Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Well i never rode a good ktm but that does look good.
This might be a stupid question but doesnt new bikes use the "air fork" systems nowdays? and if they do and someone has some, how do they feel?
I would imagine its quite a change without all the mechanical parts.. also the ktm switching the front axle seems small but does that actualy work as they say? "more feeling for the front wheel"
If i wasnt a Kawa / Yami guy i would totaly get one when i got the money... but ill never have it.
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Post by tacomcdolphin »

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3498951365

holy shit, bought a new adapter and went from 20 download, 30 upload to that ^

i feel so stupid the whole time i thought it was my internet but was the damn adapter
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Going to the National Enduro Saturday morning to test ride all the KTMs.... Was really pumped till I found out I am not old enough to. :evil: :evil:
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

KaseoDip wrote:Going to the National Enduro Saturday morning to test ride all the KTMs.... Was really pumped till I found out I am not old enough to. :evil: :evil:

soooo, you're not going to test ride all the KTMs on sunday.
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

KaseoDip wrote:Going to the National Enduro Saturday morning to test ride all the KTMs.... Was really pumped till I found out I am not old enough to. :evil: :evil:
Do what i do and have your parents get you a pass then you wear it, they have never caught me or any of my friends
I throw whips.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

bin waiting in 01 to ride southwick and some wanker changes the track just as we were going to it... didn't ask anyone or nothing. #adminabuse
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Scotty226 wrote:bin waiting in 01 to ride southwick and some wanker changes the track just as we were going to it... didn't ask anyone or nothing. #adminabuse
At least they didn't change it to a track no one has and you can no longer download and use the server for a couple hours.......
Hi
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Lol, some dumbass chick today that rides tried to tell me I was a goon, because I have a slight blister/callus on my right ring finger. She legitimately believed this was true, that anyone with a blister there was a goon, even when I showed her pictures of JS7's hand, among with other pro's hands who all had blisters right there. Then she goes on twitter and posts something about me being a goon. #bitchesbefuckingretarded
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

The Conman wrote:Lol, some dumbass chick today that rides tried to tell me I was a goon, because I have a slight blister/callus on my right ring finger. She legitimately believed this was true, that anyone with a blister there was a goon, even when I showed her pictures of JS7's hand, among with other pro's hands who all had blisters right there. Then she goes on twitter and posts something about me being a goon. #bitchesbefuckingretarded
Haha, she would think I was then, I race off road, which means 2-2 1/2 hour races most of the time, I always have at least one or two blisters on each hand after every race. Then again, she might call all of us goons if she really believes that, lol.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

cmv950 wrote:
The Conman wrote:Lol, some dumbass chick today that rides tried to tell me I was a goon, because I have a slight blister/callus on my right ring finger. She legitimately believed this was true, that anyone with a blister there was a goon, even when I showed her pictures of JS7's hand, among with other pro's hands who all had blisters right there. Then she goes on twitter and posts something about me being a goon. #bitchesbefuckingretarded
Haha, she would think I was then, I race off road, which means 2-2 1/2 hour races most of the time, I always have at least one or two blisters on each hand after every race. Then again, she might call all of us goons if she really believes that, lol.
Yeah, it literally made no sense. I also don't have the blister on my finger, more under it, like where where the top of your hand where your fingers connect (you guys know what I'm talking about, the most common place to get blisters). She said it meant my elbows were down. I said that my elbows being up or down had no affect on my hands blistering, and where. What does have an affect is where you are riding, what you are riding (the terrain), how tight your grip is, and just your style overall. I'm going to get more blisters on a motocross track with lots of hills and downhills than I am riding in the sand. Ugh, it made no point arguing with her, she's an idiot.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

tacomcdolphin wrote:http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3498951365

holy shit, bought a new adapter and went from 20 download, 30 upload to that ^

i feel so stupid the whole time i thought it was my internet but was the damn adapter
Could you please link this amazing adapter?
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I stopped getting blisters when I was 14, given I had good gloves on. I would have really tough skin on the top of my thumb, middle finger palm joint and ring.
Hi
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

I get blisters on top of my tough skin, they don't hurt or nutin' but they're just annoying
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else