MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by yzmxer608 »

Damn you Kevin, I really want this thing now :lol:.

Currently $660 on amazon (and $900 on newegg).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Does anyone have MXS key to sell ? I mean if someone doesn't play anymore, friend wants to play with me today and we don't really feel like paying full price.
We need used key :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

Kawasakis wrote:Does anyone have MXS key to sell ? I mean if someone doesn't play anymore, friend wants to play with me today and we don't really feel like paying full price.
No disrespect, but it isn't so expensive.. Is it legal at all?
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

To play for a few hours it is. And I don't think it is illegal to sell used key or anything for that matter.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Does anyone know if the races last night were streamed on http://livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE ? I saw a press release a while ago saying they would be so I just went to bed thinking I would be able to catch the replay in the morning but it's not there. Now I'm stuck in that no mans land where I have to avoid all social media and moto sites trying not to find out the result whilst also trying to find out what happened to the stream :cry:
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Does anyone know if the races last night were streamed on http://livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE ? I saw a press release a while ago saying they would be so I just went to bed thinking I would be able to catch the replay in the morning but it's not there. Now I'm stuck in that no mans land where I have to avoid all social media and moto sites trying not to find out the result whilst also trying to find out what happened to the stream :cry:
Be careful with what you click, I clicked a stream and guess what it had all the results under the start button.....
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

YZMXER608 hucking the triple at A1!

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

GG Nate!
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

Kawasakis wrote:Does anyone have MXS key to sell ? I mean if someone doesn't play anymore, friend wants to play with me today and we don't really feel like paying full price.
Buy a key with the money from that gear you been selling...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

yzmxer608 wrote:Damn you Kevin, I really want this thing now :lol:.

Currently $660 on amazon (and $900 on newegg).
Sorry guy. :lol: I just felt you should know your options.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Think I'm going to go the cheap route and get this, closest thing I can find to my current monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6824022321 Thanks for all your help though :).

On a different note, I've been trying to figure out for a while if there is a simple solution for this (which it doesn't seem like there is). I have a wireless Uverse box in my room for the TV, I want to use this to connect to my PC to watch TV on it, through the computer (so I can control the output in windows i.e. media center, so I still have regular Windows on the same monitor vs connecting the cable straight to the monitor and switching inputs on the monitor). All the TV tuner cards and whatnot I see have a bunch of useless recording crap and stuff, that's what the DVR is for :lol:. I just want the signal to my pc with no other crap, does this not exist? The wireless box has regular cable coax and hdmi outputs. I suppose if there isn't it doesn't matter too much I can just use the hdmi output on the monitor and switch to DVI for Windows if I really want to watch something.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh and obviously to use my headset for audio..
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

I don't think what you want exists.

TV Tuners would replace your box and plug straight into the wall hence the DVR functionality and whatnot. I guess you could use some sort of capture card with a HDMI input and then try to find a solution to be able to navigate/change channels and all that but I am not sure if that exists. Maybe search for a generic Universal Remote type of device that plugs in your computer and can be programmed with the relevant commands?
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Hmm that's kinda weird. I would think it'd be something pretty popular and simple no? Instead of using a tv as an input you'd be using your PC and have a program that would handle just the display/audio, and all the channels and whatever would be done with the regular cable remote... Oh well, thanks for your input though :).