MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Good guy Puma commenting to make people not having to see the big ass spiders.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's good to know these things in case you encounter one. "Naw, that's fake!"
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It's good to know these things in case you encounter one. "Naw, that's fake!"
The only place I'd encounter one is in my nightmares..
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It's good to know these things in case you encounter one. "Naw, that's fake!"
I treat all arachnid encounters as real. There is nothing that freaks me out more, no matter the size.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

John23

Post by John23 »

My reaction. You don't know what self-control it took having to take the screenshot of that. I was doing this the whole time I was on the screen.

jlv wrote:This post is useless.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

yzmxer608 wrote:Peter you might know this, why did they make a new engine only (so far...) for the yxr? Just for the sequential gearbox?
Are you talking about the YXZ1000? I'm pretty sure it's basically just the one out of the SRViper, which is also similar to the FZ-09 engine.
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

Me and my bud once left his house for 2 hours till his mom got home because of a 3 inch wide spider. I can not stand spiders.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

yzmxer608 wrote:Yeah the EPA kinda screwed the chances for a new Yammie 2 stroke :( (speaking of the EPA, did you see the proposal to ban any emission certified vehicle into a race car? Petition is completed already though :D https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... racecars-0).

I could care less about the snowbike market, they're useless for anything but mountain /offtrail riding which I never do. I'd like to see a new vector/apex chassis, it' been 10 years for it. Also I hope they still keep the 4 cylinder engine even, it's such a good reliable FAST engine.

Peter you might know this, why did they make a new engine only (so far...) for the yxr? Just for the sequential gearbox?

Hope you get the triple, going to ride mine in eagle river this weekend :D
Did not know about the EPA thing I'll have to read up on it. According to the sledtalk blog Yamaha wants to reuse motors from other markets to cut costs. I hear a lot of talk about the fz-09 or yxz motor being used. My guess would be the 998cc triple from the new YXZ. He had a picture in his blog showing the YXZ1000 may be it's just a coincidence though. I would expect a new chassis from the sneak peek video it looks more rider forward and agile than previous Yamaha ventures. I find it funny they did away with triples and yet most 4 strokes are triple cylinder some even have balancing shafts.

We did a comp test on my sled and got 120 psi PTO side 90 psi mag side. Honestly had no clue there was that much of a difference. Thinking about keeping my sled and doing a top end never have on a sled.

I finally got the sled to handle amazing it really rails corners now. Turns out the PO had the front shocks flipped and they don't work that way.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

dbaum25moto wrote:Me and my bud once left his house for 2 hours till his mom got home because of a 3 inch wide spider. I can not stand spiders.
My arachnophobia took a pretty big turn when I was in Maui in '80. I tried to walk into a sugarcane field. I pushed a cane spider into his web with my face and could feel the legs moving as he squirmed around while trapped against his own web. The web felt like it was made of fishing line. I freaked and did the dance. I'm assuming it was a male. I saw even bigger spiders in Florida in '99, banana spiders. Around the NW we get the fatbelly garden spiders that are mostly brown with black and white specks and stripes. We used to fight them and by the end of the summer, one big fat one would remain. No more pics for the little girls to scream at.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I couldn't even read that without squirming or making girlish sounds. If something like that happened to me I would literally be hysterically crying all the way to the airport.
MXS Cares
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

damn, why do I have to be going to Florida on spring break.....
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

oooooooooh fuck this new kanye got me like