MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks for bookending your statement with contradictory disclaimers. It seems to slip through undetected in the rF topics.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Is Kashima different than DLC? Or is it just a "brand" of it? I'll agree and say it serves no purpose for the frame/head/swingarm unless it's in the bearing surfaces as well.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

yzmxer608 wrote:Is Kashima different than DLC? Or is it just a "brand" of it? I'll agree and say it serves no purpose for the frame/head/swingarm unless it's in the bearing surfaces as well.
http://www.mb1suspension.com/#!coatings/cp5n

Kashima is a type of hard anodized process which is patented.
TeamHavocRacing

Regular ano goes over the substrate. Hard ano etches and replaces/bonds with substrate. I bet Kashima adds an actual hardshell that may help prevent fatigue cracks. Just a nick or ding in the wrong place could become a stress riser that starts a crack.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

What a horrible coincidence that both Blue Angels and Thunderbirds lost planes yesterday. Even worse that the Blue Angel didn't eject in time. R.I.P. Jeff Kuss.
TeamHavocRacing

If you want to learn how we got to this point in computing(where little kids post stupid memes), do the Audible.com free 30 day trial and listen to these...
http://www.audible.com/pd/History/Hacke ... 773&sr=1-1

http://www.audible.com/pd/Bios-Memoirs/ ... he+%2Bplex
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh look, another KTM snapped in half!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

KTM's suck
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah I posted in the topic here about that.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Nate and August must be madly in love with each other
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Never!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone watch the FMX Xgames events? Probably the lamest freestyle track I've ever seen in my life. The course had no flow at all and was not efficient. It was pretty crazy seeing jackson strong landing that front flip after he was hurt earlier. I didn't realize how dominate the Aussies have become at FMX as of late. I got to see the xfighters in greece now that was a sweet layout.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Honestly I thought best trick was a joke no trick that was innovative was even attempted and the first and second place trick havent been seen for around 7 years.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone know what a 2002-03 Haro Backtrail X4 Nyquist raw finish is worth in mint condition all original? Considering a switch to a decent MTB.