MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Phathry25 »

jlv wrote:Anyone else see this? I thought the juan thing was an MXS inside joke.
How do you know it isn't?

And now everyone searched frantically for JLVs Instagram account.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:
jlv wrote:Anyone else see this? I thought the juan thing was an MXS inside joke.
I've heard the Juan joke a couple times outside of MXS but never before I heard it here. We may have been on the cutting edge of that joke. :lol:
Anyone want to fill me in on what the "juan" thing is?
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

A dirty MXS rider who used to take people out. I am right? It's been awhile :?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

He was a dirty rider named Juan. I believe the joke started with Jones(?) "If he takes me out Juan more time", "I'll give him Juan more chance", etc. He wasn't a fan of the name and I'm almost certain he still plays. I think some of the dirtiness came from internet and front wheel locks amplifying the issues but regardless he always made contact with you as he went by.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I miss the good ole days when I could clean juan the fuck out when he was lapping me and not get banned.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TH_722 wrote:I miss the good ole days when I could clean juan the fuck out when he was lapping me and not get banned.

I miss the good ole days where there wasn't 10+ people in the moto's with this attitude.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I miss the good ole days where there wasn't 10+ people in the moto's with this attitude.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Ddavis wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I miss the good ole days when devin quit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
TH_722 wrote:I miss the good ole days when I could clean juan the fuck out when he was lapping me and not get banned.

I miss the good ole days where there wasn't 10+ people in the moto's with this attitude.
Now it's a contest to see who's the biggest asshole. Like a reality show. Pure trash.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

A short edit I did from my last trip to NYC this year. I was not intended to put it all together, just felt a little bored and decided to give it a try.

Finesse Supersports
pulse

Post by pulse »

post 2001... man its been a min. hows every one been?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Since I have been using my laptop these days again its made me really appreciate these Vurb wallpapers. They are all from 2013 (how long its been since I've used my laptop) and they are some of the best ones I've seen still and there are a ton of them. #makeVurbgreatagain
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Pumaxcs wrote:#makeVurbgreatagain
Truuuuuuu
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Since I have been using my laptop these days again its made me really appreciate these Vurb wallpapers. They are all from 2013 (how long its been since I've used my laptop) and they are some of the best ones I've seen still and there are a ton of them. #makeVurbgreatagain
They haven't posted wallpapers since 2015 Muddy Creek (over a year ago). WTF KELLEN!? They really had the best wallpapers. Transworld has been pretty good with the photo of the day thing, and normally Cudby's stuff looks good but he/RacerX puts the dumb faded black border around and it looks like crap.

Toddy G we need to take another roadtrip to shougal so you can be spotted by Mikey on the practice stream, we can eat at Chipotle with Tickle and the Geico boys, get drunk, listen to one side of Kellen's speakers in his truck, and you can take sick wallys again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Speaking of ToddyG wallpapers...
MXS Cares