MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by On The Pipe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Every time I try to retro-game, I learn more reasons to not. It's always a matter of the joy bubble being popped as soon as I see the graphics and crappy gameplay. You kids haven't struggled for years to get to this point of gaming goodness, you were born into it. No historical perspective. I found a great timeline and progression example of what I've lived through over the years of wanting better gaming.....

P.S. Somehow, playing coin-op games won't produce the same effect.
Most of the triple A titles have honestly gone to crap in the gaming industry. Most are marketed very heavily and not much money is set aside for development. Plus you have the investors you must keep happy and want a healthy profit. So developers are expected to meet deadlines sometimes before the game is truly finished. Just look at COD the game used to be amazing when it first came out now it's a complete joke of a game yet still manages to sell. Really the consumer is responsible for voting with their wallet. I'm really disappointed what has become the norm of the industry as it has become larger and more main stream. It seems more about turning a profit than making a great long lasting game. From the watered down content which requires a season pass for DLC just to extend the life of the game. They literally do not want the games going on for years and years. They pretty much take the same route as the year sports games and put them on a yearly or biyearly cycle.

I look back on the early to mid 00's for FPS shooter online those were some of the best games released in my opinion. Year after year the games they turned out were great plus most of them had mod support for more maps. Nowadays it seems you can only count on the sim games to provide a good game. I want the days when some real passion was put into the games not this rehash the same generic game year after year meta.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

The PC games market seemed to be targeting old/middle-aged men early on, then slowly shifted to younger audiences. That also marked the change in the marketing model. Quake 3 forced you to play online multiplayer style gaming with no campaigns of old. I remember BF2 was the first title I was playing that broke up content into about five chunks, forcing you to pay for them in order to play. Then came the crossing over of features, like having XP(only found in RPG's then) in action/shooters that forced you to use such features. It's how we're funneled into having no other choice. Business is that way, you're forced into "choices". We need a collapse and rebirth or a revolution in order to get back any old ideas that made it fun and simple.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

The PC market is weird now does not seem to be much incentive to build a PC unless you exclusively play games that are not on console. Most of the big titles on all platforms cater more towards the console market which is bigger.

I remember playing Delta Forces series (1,2, LW, TFD, BHD), Joint Ops Typhoon Rising, Battlefield (1942, 2142, 2), and Medal of Honor (AA, SH, BT). The games were all pretty simple, but the gameplay kept you coming back every time. The amount of mods for Battlefield 1942 was insane I remember playing 3-4 big mods which were quite popular. May be it was the glory years of online gaming for me or I'm just looking through rose tinted glasses.
TeamHavocRacing

DC final mod for bf1942 by DiCE was what got me so psyched for modern war since ww2 was what all good shooters were doing then. BF2 had an abnormally long life online fortunately. The newest model is to get kids addicted to gambling and to get them to spend $200 bucks for a stupid fucking skin for a weapon, not to mention the trend toward "competitive" gaming. Great originality! :roll:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

If you can get past 0:52 this shit deep
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

If you are being abused and trapped in an apartment by XXXTentacion, you will get into some deep thinking as well.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Is that a poor attempt to spell temptation?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

No, its pronounced Ten-tay-see-on.

Him as a person is pretty terrible but, I weirdly enjoy his music. Was shown Look at Me maybe a year ago as a joke but I liked it. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Pumaxcs wrote:No, its pronounced Ten-tay-see-on.
Oh, it's just a poor attempt at pronunciation. Gotcha.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

I though Mike was the manager?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The amount of god damn fucking cunt ass commercials when watching American sports is ludicrous, how on earth can people put up with this. I wish more Americans watched British or Aussie broadcasts so they could see how fucked up this is.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

mack| spokes wrote:I though Mike was the manager?
Larocco lowkey got the boot. I am pretty convinced his "resignation" wasn't 100% his choice.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

No he retired he was ready to move on.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

My dad grew up racing with Mike, and we are pretty good friends with the team. I’m not saying at all that he was “fired” but we were told it seemed like there was something else besides him just being done.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Mikey wrote:The amount of god damn fucking cunt ass commercials when watching American sports is ludicrous, how on earth can people put up with this. I wish more Americans watched British or Aussie broadcasts so they could see how fucked up this is.
I def agree on that one, but most of that blame goes on us allowing medical products (including prescription drugs) to be advertised, if those werent allowed we would probably only have 50% of the commericals that we do have.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet