MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yamaha#521

What is happening in MXS

Post by yamaha#521 »

Long time no see MXsim, is Hunter Root still the obsessive little bastard thinking he owns the whole little community, or has the community stated to think more straight forwardly? Sorry if my texting is hard to understand, because I might be under the influence. But truely this has been the only thing that has guided me away from this community.

Please respond, I will give more information if responsed.
yamaha#521

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by yamaha#521 »

JLV, this went to the wrong board, if you mind, could you move this to general discussion?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: What is happening in MXS

Post by Wahlamt »

yamaha#521 wrote:Long time no see MXsim, is Hunter Root still the obsessive little bastard thinking he owns the whole little community, or has the community stated to think more straight forwardly? Sorry if my texting is hard to understand, because I might be under the influence. But truely this has been the only thing that has guided me away from this community.

I don't get it, you mean that everyone looks up a bit too much to Hunter?
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Re: What is happening in MXS

Post by Bubba40 »

Wahlamt wrote:
yamaha#521 wrote:Long time no see MXsim, is Hunter Root still the obsessive little bastard thinking he owns the whole little community, or has the community stated to think more straight forwardly? Sorry if my texting is hard to understand, because I might be under the influence. But truely this has been the only thing that has guided me away from this community.

I don't get it, you mean that everyone looks up a bit too much to Hunter?

Yamaha#521 Troll?
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

On a serious note should I go see a hospital if I’ve had mono for 4 weeks I think?
Any tips
Thanks Hunter Root
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

The FIM has announced that Broc Tickle has been effectively suspended from racing. Below is from the FIM .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhrLIUHGS0 ... sactionmag

...well let's hope it's not as bad as it sounds
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It is always interesting and infuriating to read debates on social media comments when something like this happens.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My brother made a topic on vital that led to me doing some research on results, then got bored and wanted to see if my results are still on there. LL Regional @ 2007 was gnarly. A lot of fast dudes on 85s back then. I think in one day of racing I did 9 motos, it was 115 degrees or something with really high humidity. One of the worst days of my life :lol: I did everything in my power to not let Vicki Golden beat me in any of my Supermini motos :lol:

(Yeah I know I sucked, this was in like May of 2007 and I started racing competitive in December 2006 give me a break :lol: )
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

|
Rest In Peace Ronald Lee Ermey. Semper Fi, carry on on the afterlife.
|
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I just restarted my PC after playing CS and my ping was spiking, and instead of immediately rebooting it said "Welcome... We're setting things up for you... Installing new apps now" and it loaded into a black desktop with nothing on it, and everything was gone :shock: I shut down my PC and rebooted it, everything is fine :shock: WTF?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Probably loaded a corrupt user profile then, the second restart it didn't fail. I don't think there is too much to worry off that one.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

This happened in basically my hometown. Rip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/transient-ch ... 30336.html
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I was browsing through my old videos on my youtube channel and its funny looking at the difference in style from my brother vs myself :lol:

Its also funny how it feels like back around 09 if you wanted footage of you riding you had to have your dad do it with a shaky old video camera, whereas nowadays every novice has their friend using their iPhone X getting 1080p videos of them whenever they go riding.

If you wanted a camera phone pic, you used this...

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'll be honest I really haven't kept up with or know much about VR stuff, but seeing this video really makes me want to get something. I didn't realize how much movement and control you have, even laying down etc. works. Also, I can finally have a girl friend AND boob physics.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.