MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by James_122 »

jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hey man, did your Granddad fly B-29's?
I already asked him. No one in his family ever nuked Japan.
What was it like nuking japan havoc? Had to be scary for a 55 year old male in those times.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Matt James. Cricket wrangler.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

This old man's ticker cannot handle triple overtime. It should be much easier to win a game than that! FFS!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

This old man's ticker cannot handle triple overtime. It should be much easier to win a game than that! FFS!
TeamHavocRacing

Make that quadruple overtime! Second time ever and first time since 1953 back when I was a sophomore.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Is there anywhere you can watch (or download) the 2008-2014 SX races? Would really like to see some of them, seeing Hansen and Weimer in 250's, relive the Barcia, Wilson, Bagget, Davalos, Anderson, Roczen, Tomac etc 250 era...
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Wahlamt wrote:Is there anywhere you can watch (or download) the 2008-2014 SX races? Would really like to see some of them, seeing Hansen and Weimer in 250's, relive the Barcia, Wilson, Bagget, Davalos, Anderson, Roczen, Tomac etc 250 era...
Just wish you could give Speed or whoever has the rights 100$ and get free downloads. I mean they're never gonna rerun that..
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The Supercross SX YouTube posts the Bar to Bar full videos which is pretty close.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:The Supercross SX YouTube posts the Bar to Bar full videos which is pretty close.

Started watching 2010, but realized 250's wasn't in it x( Found highlights though :shock:
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:Pathos
That's so poignant. A guy that probably can't move very easily aaaand let's make it worse. I have an idea! Lets get him to chug some things that might help him get healthier...
TeamHavocRacing

Thanks August! I just subbed to Badlands and asked if he would chug a gallon of Teami Colon tea.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Don't talk shit on my boy BadlandsChugs. He's Shoenice without the underlying evil.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

When you put it that way, shoenice is evil, pretty much.
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:Don't talk shit on my boy BadlandsChugs. He's Shoenice without the underlying evil.
How is tryna help talking shit? The Jack Daniel's definitely wouldn't help, but shows what a real chug is. I'll be impressed when Badlands chugs a 1/2 gallon.