MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

oof
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yeah, that's like 3 or 4 to "blow it". Starting with Bubba losing sponsors over rage quitting, Larson's "N" and I think one other thing besides Abt to have fallout from having their polished sheen cracked just long enough to make a whoopsie. We've seen that for years here lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Wahhhhhh!! Twitter baaaad!!! Hahaha!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Wahhhhhh!! Twitter baaaad!!! Hahaha!
Very foolish of Twitter to step in. What are they going to do, fact check every tweet on the site?

The worst part is they've distracted Trump and now we may never get to see his breakthrough disinfectant injection coronavirus therapy. Think of all the lives that could have been saved!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

You found your limit? Good for you! A lot are doubling down on this total infant. They say "Better than any Democrat" derp!
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:What are they going to do, fact check every tweet on the site?
They absolutely had to do something! He'll say he made the sun in one day and next thing you know it's Breaking News on Fox. Of course they remained mute up to this point already, with all of the absolute drivel, fantasy and hate speech he thinks is protected. Ha! Unfortunately, the first two are protected.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You found your limit? Good for you! A lot are doubling down on this total infant. They say "Better than any Democrat" derp!
I was never a supporter. For a small government guy like me he's a total disaster. I admit I do get some laughs when he owns the libs but it's pretty hollow when we're running a multi trillion dollar deficit. And really, the whole "own the libs" thing is just him being as dirty as the liberals he's fighting.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
jlv wrote:What are they going to do, fact check every tweet on the site?
They absolutely had to do something! He'll say he made the sun in one day and next thing you know it's Breaking News on Fox. Of course they remained mute up to this point already, with all of the absolute drivel, fantasy and hate speech he thinks is protected. Ha! Unfortunately, the first two are protected.
Free speech isn't an issue since it's a private site. They can just ban him if they want to. But they want the clicks. The smart thing to do would be to just say they aren't moderated and tweets aren't necessarily true. Instead they're going to start arbitrarily fact checking tweets. Do you really think anyone who believes his tweets is going to change their mind because of the Twitter fact check? It's pointless.

That's not to say that I want Twitter regulated by the government. That's even dumber than the fact checks. Another case where Clinton and Trump are on the same side.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

As much as they make off of him and his ilk, there comes a point where they have to say he did not create the Sun, let alone in one day.
TeamHavocRacing

...a big, beautiful Sun. Bigger then anyone has ever seen. Believe me. There's never been a greater son Builder than me, everybody knows it. Just look what I did with Alpha Centauri. Everybody knows what I did there. Great work. Just beautiful.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Even his biggest fans don't really believe that bluster. All a Twitter fact check does is establish Twitter's bias. It's a dumb move on Twitter's part. Even if you hate him you could argue his Twitter feed is basically the rope he uses to hang himself. Can you imagine what it must be like to be his lawyer when he basically confesses to crimes on Twitter in the middle of the investigation?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

Hmmm. How many will admit to that instead of digging in? The executive order is pure hilarity.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

instead of politics like this is FB

vurbs back boys and girls. hopefully this will stop the children of the next gen (havocs) from tik tok and other weird trends.

only one to win something real from the game!
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

^^ So far the best news in 2020 ^^
TeamHavocRacing

Jones221 wrote:instead of politics like this is FB
Wrong. This is Twitter. It hasn't devolved into name calling or threats, which must be how your FB works, based on your past displays in lack of keyboard control.
Jones221 wrote:...children of the next gen (havocs)
Another feeble attempt. My daughter is 32 with her own family in AZ. Why don't you just send me another chickenshit PM if you're having trouble coping with trolling out in the open.