MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Phathry25 »

Binder.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

KTM57 wrote:Image
In a year and a half, I'll be 57!☆
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:Image
DiRT was released June 14th 2007 making it just over 13 years. That's a wee bit older than you!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

My heart rate had to match what Barcia and Tomac were pulling on that last lap. Just sitting there thinking, please not a third moto in a row
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

gotta admit, ironman was awesome to see in person, that second 450 moto was crazy, upside to the limited capacity was i could pretty much walk up to any spot on the track and have a front row seat to the action, i was almost always about 15-20 feet away from the track, and ironman as a facility was actually pretty great, walking around the track looked like they actually put a considerate amount of money into making that facility a decent viewing experience for all
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I dig these guys car vids, it’s pretty cool to see them pay homage to 90s Moto.
only one to win something real from the game!
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Jones221 wrote:I dig these guys car vids, it’s pretty cool to see them pay homage to 90s Moto.
Always cool to see some bigger Youtube channels doing videos about MX, especially about the golden age
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Anyone playing tribalwars currently or previously played?
TeamHavocRacing

Anyone remember Mitch Joiner? I used to race him on Elsinore servers a lot 10 years ago. His family owned an MX track I can't recall the name of. While I'm on the subject, anyone remember Busta774? BroShow? D!NO? That's a while ago.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Anyone remember Mitch Joiner? I used to race him on Elsinore servers a lot 10 years ago. His family owned an MX track I can't recall the name of. While I'm on the subject, anyone remember Busta774? BroShow? D!NO? That's a while ago.
Busta774 Aussie? If so I remember that loud fucker
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
TeamHavocRacing

Yep. He helped me when I was just starting out, back when I was PMing poor DJ and anyone who seemed responsive. :oops:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Is there a topic for MotoGP? This season is fucking bonkers man
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

I think there's one for last year. I just today saw Mir's stand-up in the gravel after burning his ass off. It has been crazy in many ways. My scariest was the tumbling bikes of death. I hadn't held out hope for a shot at the title for Rossi, but he was getting close! The new guard have left their mark as well!
Seabolt19

Post by Seabolt19 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:46 pm Anyone remember Mitch Joiner? I used to race him on Elsinore servers a lot 10 years ago. His family owned an MX track I can't recall the name of. While I'm on the subject, anyone remember Busta774? BroShow? D!NO? That's a while ago.
Busta was around like 2-3 years ago idk about now havent spoke to him since then