MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Titan

Post by Titan »

all the editions they’ve added are very underwhelming imo. If releasing special edition replica bikes I’d have at least expected them to have the akrapovic exhaust system. The KTM clutch cover would’ve been a nice touch too
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

hey i am mike
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Welcome Mike!
Titan wrote:all the editions they’ve added are very underwhelming imo. If releasing special edition replica bikes I’d have at least expected them to have the akrapovic exhaust system. The KTM clutch cover would’ve been a nice touch too
Would you run the number one plate at your local track if you paid extra for the replica edition?(of course barring any conflicts with the current local #1 plate holder) Would you feel proud or embarrassed? Embarrassment does diminish with age I've experienced.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Titan

Post by Titan »

Firstly
I meant *additions, not editions, i wrote that half asleep with one eye open hahaha

But anyway, no I wouldn’t run a #1 plate if I purchased a special edition bike which came with a replica graphics kit. It probably would be an embarrassment thing too, that’s how I’d personally feel. I’d feel as though everyone would expect me to ride faster than I can, then I’d try and live up to their expectations which would result in me laying in a hospital bed whilst my mates draw all over my casts :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

It was a running theme on the PulpMx show when Keefer had the Dungey replica and he was proud to run the #1, but he has a high threshold for embarrassment lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Titan

Post by Titan »

I’ve never really took any notice in the PulpMX show to be honest, I’ll have to take a look!

Also, whilst I’m here, is there any threads kicking about these forums for games such as arma, dayz, scum etc.
TeamHavocRacing

Generic topics like "Gaming" and "The Other Racing Games Topic", but no dedicated ones as far as I know....

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9246
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4449
Titan

Post by Titan »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Generic topics like "Gaming" and "The Other Racing Games Topic", but no dedicated ones as far as I know....

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9246
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4449
Ah I see, I might make one, I’m bored of playing all games solo :lol:
Thanks for posting those links too, you didn’t have to go to that effort! Much appreciated
TeamHavocRacing

NP. I usually flick shit for search related questions.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

If you haven't seen Ctrl Shift Face on YouTube yet, well, here you go!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If you haven't seen Ctrl Shift Face on YouTube yet, well, here you go!
I was disappointed when the credits rolled and it turned out the voice was just an impersonator.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Is this dude always like this? Curious to how this ended up as a suggestion lol

Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!