MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by On The Pipe »

They keep making the side number plates smaller and smaller. It looks goofy with a huge ass muffler sticking out exposed. I know some people think the Honda is stupid with twin mufflers, but the design is more compact and allows for less decibel output. Sound regulations are only going to get more strict.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

On The Pipe wrote:They keep making the side number plates smaller and smaller. It looks goofy with a huge ass muffler sticking out exposed. I know some people think the Honda is stupid with twin mufflers, but the design is more compact and allows for less decibel output. Sound regulations are only going to get more strict.
Except KTM/Husky. Their sideplates looks quite big, a bit too big. Also I HATE when the sides aren't symmetrical. I understand that they cannot be 100% symmetrical due to the muffler, but at least have the same shape on both side? Not have one side going further than the other etc... Just looks, not though through at all to me :?
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Is it good or bad when you trace your own ip and it goes to the local PD?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Anyone else had a hard time accessing the forum like 5 hours ago?
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote:Anyone else had a hard time accessing the forum like 5 hours ago?
Ye jlv forgot to pay the electric bill :lol:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

I don't know why this crossed my mind just now but does it bug anyone else that cooper webb isn't running the correct font for the number 2?
Mc and villopoto both ran vipnagorgialla (i think) and it doesn't look right at all with the font that he's running. Dont know why it bugs me so much. :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

yamaha#521 wrote:I don't know why this crossed my mind just now but does it bug anyone else that cooper webb isn't running the correct font for the number 2?
Mc and villopoto both ran vipnagorgialla (i think) and it doesn't look right at all with the font that he's running. Dont know why it bugs me so much. :lol:
There's no "specific" font that has to be used.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Ddavis wrote:
There's no "specific" font that has to be used.
Obviously there isn't, but it just looks weird to me.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Deal wit it then :lol:
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Guess i'll have to. :x
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Wahlamt wrote:Except KTM/Husky. Their sideplates looks quite big, a bit too big. Also I HATE when the sides aren't symmetrical. I understand that they cannot be 100% symmetrical due to the muffler, but at least have the same shape on both side? Not have one side going further than the other etc... Just looks, not though through at all to me :?
Side plates are bigger, but most of the plastic is farther forward. The reason the left side is different than the right isn't just because of the exhaust. I think they're both actually the same contour as far as accommodating for the exhaust goes. But the left side is bigger because that's where you access the air filter. Pull the panel off and pull your filter out without turning a screw.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Feel the hype!

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Whats everyone's blood pressure at? I went to the doctor today and mine was 100/58. I know it's not terribly low, but lower than the average person. I'm curious what the people on here's are...
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Ddavis wrote:Whats everyone's blood pressure at? I went to the doctor today and mine was 100/58. I know it's not terribly low, but lower than the average person. I'm curious what the people on here's are...
In the peak of my athletic career, i was 100/60. Its typical for athletes to have lower blood pressure and lower heart rate (my resting HR was down in the 40s). Nowadays I'm not nearly as active as i was when i was younger, but i still regularly exercise and usually in the 110/70 range with a 60-70 resting heart rate.

Maybe all your hard MXS training has been paying off physically for you :lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

From the time I was about 11 until I was around 20 I would ride a ton of BMX, probably around 8 miles a day riding around the city. Hell, sometimes I'd ride from my hometown to the city across from us (about 20 miles) and I'd do that back and forth every day during the summer. Combine all of that with racing Intermediate, I'd say my resting heart rate is probably pretty low :lol: