MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by mack| spokes »

yzmxer608 wrote:Sounds uncomfortable...

Mikey is Fosters any good? I've asked you before but want to know if your taste's have changed.
no.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mikey wrote:I really do contribute to so much around here. I also should get a cut of each game key sold.
It should go to the medical costs of big head reduction surgery. :twisted:
Universal health care Havoc, come on you should know this!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It was a stretch in the first place. You lucky bucks.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

yzmxer608 wrote:Mikey is Fosters any good? I've asked you before but want to know if your taste's have changed.
Fuck you Nate.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

So it's that good eh? Might have to pick some up.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

Imported beer rarely tastes nearly as good as local and fresh brewed(also has to be heat pasteurized to be sold here). If you've ever had Corona or Pacifico in the states(or anywhere other than Mexico) and then tried either of them in Mexico, then you'll really taste the difference. Fosters tastes like ass by the time it gets to us. Just for the benefit of the doubt, I'm hoping it tastes at least a little better down under. :wink:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

It tastes like ass no matter the location.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Imported beer rarely tastes nearly as good as local and fresh brewed(also has to be heat pasteurized to be sold here). If you've ever had Corona or Pacifico in the states(or anywhere other than Mexico) and then tried either of them in Mexico, then you'll really taste the difference. Fosters tastes like ass by the time it gets to us. Just for the benefit of the doubt, I'm hoping it tastes at least a little better down under. :wink:
Foster's is brewed in Texas.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

It's brewed in a few countries, but the biggest market for it is the uk because apparently they like shit beer.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
TeamHavocRacing

I'd say the Belgians have the best and worst taste at the same time. Lambic brews are frickin amazingly delicious and expensive, but Trappist ales are syrup-y and are an acquired taste for sure.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'd say the Belgians have the best and worst taste at the same time. Lambic brews are frickin amazingly delicious and expensive, but Trappist ales are syrup-y and are an acquired taste for sure.
After doing some research on beer styles there are so many choices it is crazy. So far I am a fan of Irish red ales and Belgian dubbels/tripels. Restaurant breweries are really popular here. Every time we eat out I try to sample different beers to gauge what I like and dislike.
TeamHavocRacing

Dubbel is on the edge for me. Trippel is too heavy for me. I can handle imperial stout though. Old Rasputin is dank. 4 pack is as much or more than a sixxer of good beer.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Today I found out that a bunch of people on Etsy are selling vintage hats. There are some super cool ones to be found.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Best Aussie beer.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Nate's new favorite after this weekend lol.

2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!