MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Ddavis »

Any computer nerds on here that can help me? I was working in photoshop and suddenly it kept freezing, google chrome wouldn't open, and my computer began to run really slow. I did all of the stupid stuff you can think of, uninstall programs that were taking up space that I don't use, ran a virus scan and didn't find a single thing, did a disc defragment or w/e its called, deleted temporary files, deleted temporary troubleshooting files, all of the above! I had to do a system restore twice, the second one failing, and eventually had to reinstall google chrome. It feels better at the moment, but I'm so nervous as to why it was happening and I'd hate for it to happen again because my computer became completely unusable for about 5 hours.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Forgot to mention a while back puma recommended the Moose Sahara gear. Ended up getting the '16 gear on closeout. I'm very pleased with the purchase; quality is much better than the TLD GP Air 2010 gear I have(Granted it's 6 years newer).
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

On The Pipe wrote:Forgot to mention a while back puma recommended the Moose Sahara gear. Ended up getting the '16 gear on closeout. I'm very pleased with the purchase; quality is much better than the TLD GP Air 2010 gear I have(Granted it's 6 years newer).
Look dope I know chase McDonald made a new .psd of the moose gear dont witch one I wish I bought it
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Its been forever since I've even thought about Moose gear so I can't imagine how long ago that recommendation was. :lol:

Good to hear its holding up and didn't make me a liar though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I wish I did something with uploading Image
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:I wish I did something with uploading Image
Best one for download I got Image
Internet Nice Guy!
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
How do you live with that??? :shock:
I was already getting annoyed on my previous pc that my LAN plug was broke and had 100mbp's through USB...

That's what I have now
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

scheeve3 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I was already getting annoyed on my previous pc that my LAN plug was broke and had 100mbp's through USB...

That's what I have now
Yea it does and that was with wifi lan not much better so I don't use I think I might call comcast and if they can rest the internet on their end because we're paying for 150 mbps so
Internet Nice Guy!
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: Best one for download I got Image

That's what I have now
Yea it does and that was with wifi lan not much better so I don't use I think I might call comcast and if they can rest the internet on their end because we're paying for 150 mbps so
That internet is godly compared to mine. just to say that is the best i can get lol
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Hate how internet speed is measured in bits and downloads are measured in bytes.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

On The Pipe wrote:Hate how internet speed is measured in bits and downloads are measured in bytes.
Marketing brah. Better directing your hate towards something worthwhile. Child prostitution seems worthy.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I believe we should make the world a better place for our children, but not our children's children. I don't think children should be having sex.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

On The Pipe wrote:Hate how internet speed is measured in bits and downloads are measured in bytes.
The ISP's are known to be big trolls. It's always funny to see when people get 12MB/s DL speed and wonder why they doesn't get 100MB/s down since they pay for it, they think :wink: But bit/byte in speeds is confusing a lot of the time...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wow. Rest in peace Jaisaac Sloan

http://pimasheriff.piopost.com/view/dea ... ?s=MzMyOAf

For those who don't know he was a pretty quick Supermini and 250 B rider locally here in So-Cal. I raced against him a couple times, but he was a couple years younger than me so he was in the (7-11) classes. His dad took the whole racing thing pretty seriously but Jaisaac was a laid back surfer looking kid who just loved to ride, so bummed to see this on facebook this morning.