MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Wahlamt »

Jones221 wrote:welcome to the shit show that is politics in america. may i take ur order.
May I have one politician to go? Thanks.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Jones221 wrote:Troll god. To the point he’s triggered half the country.
I know. That's why he's your hero. That's all a lot of the right seems to want. At all costs, trigger the opposition. Even if it's the rest of the right.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The DNC looks like a bad infomercial that's just a scam product. "But wait, there's less!" as old senile Uncle Joe won't even support Medicare4all.

I wouldn't mind having a punt on Trump, he's paying out @ $2.30 when I last checked, easy money if you ask me.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Jones221 wrote:Troll god. To the point he’s triggered half the country.
I know. That's why he's your hero. That's all a lot of the right seems to want. At all costs, trigger the opposition. Even if it's the rest of the right.
Grown way to soft round here, needed someone like him. Man shit
only one to win something real from the game!
TeamHavocRacing

You have no idea what you're talking about.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

And you are all knowing havoc.. he’ll hit the ground running, just in the wrong direction. I guess you like him because of age group but the dudes gone.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Jones221 wrote:Trumps a goat compared to the rest of the field. Troll god. To the point he’s triggered half the country.
I admit he's funny and a great troll. But that might not be the first thing people want in a president. How are we supposed to own the libs with facts and logic when this is happening?

Me after seeing that:
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Sounds like a man spit balling ideas about vitamin D, trying to solve a problem on a national stage with someone who doesn’t care. Pretty raw, not like a puppet show which you would see from another candidate/president. I like it give me more :P
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

That was a weak point, I was expecting a harder hit. Ol joe would of just said “on my block, we spit in our hands before we shake”.. Thank god ( :lol: ) for the Rona and BLM movement, media doesn’t want to remind themselves of the mistakes that were made during impeachment era. Any late bloomers want to say he is Epstein’s friend? Think Ghislaine would of been found if Clinton won?
TeamHavocRacing

Jones221 wrote:...the dudes gone.

Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Pizzachet and pizzagate it all makes sense. :shock:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Jones221 wrote:...the dudes gone.

C'mon Havoc...

You aren't going to show off Joe's blunders?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Jones221 wrote:That was a weak point, I was expecting a harder hit. Ol joe would of just said “on my block, we spit in our hands before we shake”.. Thank god ( :lol: ) for the Rona and BLM movement, media doesn’t want to remind themselves of the mistakes that were made during impeachment era. Any late bloomers want to say he is Epstein’s friend? Think Ghislaine would of been found if Clinton won?
Dude. He let Hillary assassinate Epstein in prison. He donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. They went to his wedding.

I wanted a conservative who would slash spending and destroy the libs with facts and logic and instead I get Al Sharpton for white people.
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:You aren't going to show off Joe's blunders?
I don't think that's the right angle for Trump to take down Biden. When the president is failing hard and acts like he's hyped up on amphetamines, "sleepy Joe" probably looks like a good change of pace to the average voter. He'd be better off trying to tie Biden to AOC and then try to run against AOC. That way he forces Biden to either distance himself from the far left or embrace them and lose the moderates. He's great at being a Republican wedge, he may as well do it to the Democrats as well.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

jlv wrote:
Jones221 wrote:That was a weak point, I was expecting a harder hit. Ol joe would of just said “on my block, we spit in our hands before we shake”.. Thank god ( :lol: ) for the Rona and BLM movement, media doesn’t want to remind themselves of the mistakes that were made during impeachment era. Any late bloomers want to say he is Epstein’s friend? Think Ghislaine would of been found if Clinton won?
Dude. He let Hillary assassinate Epstein in prison. He donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. They went to his wedding.

I wanted a conservative who would slash spending and destroy the libs with facts and logic and instead I get Al Sharpton for white people.
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:You aren't going to show off Joe's blunders?
I don't think that's the right angle for Trump to take down Biden. When the president is failing hard and acts like he's hyped up on amphetamines, "sleepy Joe" probably looks like a good change of pace to the average voter. He'd be better off trying to tie Biden to AOC and then try to run against AOC. That way he forces Biden to either distance himself from the far left or embrace them and lose the moderates. He's great at being a Republican wedge, he may as well do it to the Democrats as well.
I don't see anything like that being possible unless a second Trump term happens. A person who isn't from the old boys club would get run out instantly. In my opinion, the only reason Trump happened is because he wasn't taken seriously in the beginning, then once it was too late he was too public to get rid of.

To me this election will be very telling. Does the public want to see politics change in the future or would they rather it go back to the Obama days.. This has to be the absolute last shot the dems have before they are forced into reform.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

jlv wrote: Dude. He let Hillary assassinate Epstein in prison. He donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. They went to his wedding.

If that’s the case, why would he waste time wishing Ghislaine well? He wanted the media to go crazy for a bit? :lol: Maybe at one point he grew close, who wouldn’t want a glimpse at higher power. Keep your friends close and enemies closer. And we have seen what happens to a Clinton public enemy.

Understandable and funny. but I think you have to come to terms with the direction we are headed.. like Kanye.... any bets we will see Dan B run at some point in our lives?! The PC culture needed a shake up. politics are a bit of a reality show now. Think my gens bad? Just wait for the Tik Tok kids.

Plus Kayleigh is banging, 10/10 would wife.

Side note, California is on fire and we have the plague. :lol: 2020 hitting hard