MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by mxsrider96 »

WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Another fucking shooting? If you look at the video you can see the guy in the red shirt gets a laser pointer on him around 24-25s. Terrifying.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Wahlamt wrote:Another fucking shooting? If you look at the video you can see the guy in the red shirt gets a laser pointer on him around 24-25s. Terrifying.
Don't want to link the video here as some people may not want to see it, but it is on youtube. Hearing the guy getting shot (?) saying "what is he shooting me with?" is just sad, then more screams...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Very sad indeed, shame it has to keep happening.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It keeps happening, like at the Madden tourney this weekend. Good thing it wasn't some shooter they were playing since that would be blamed for sure, not the insanity or gun laws.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Have you ever had that feeling when you work for a chickenshit company that doesn't give annual reviews like they're supposed to, give an ultimatum that backfires, then you get a better job making $9 more an hour and only 5 minutes from home? No? Well, then you should try it sometime because it's very liberating! Halle-fuckin-lujah!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Have you ever had that feeling when you work for a chickenshit company that doesn't give annual reviews like they're supposed to, give an ultimatum that backfires, then you get a better job making $9 more an hour and only 5 minutes from home? No? Well, then you should try it sometime because it's very liberating! Halle-fuckin-lujah!

Congrats on the new gig!

TeamHavocRacing

I get my choice of one pack of Poise or Depend and a pack of catheters. It's very liberating just knowing you can let go when you're out in the middle of the parking lot collecting shopping carts.
TeamHavocRacing

James_122 wrote:Image
The name tag...a man named Christy? Double burn.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You best be getting the masculine brand.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing

Squish squish squish squish.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

aeffertz wrote:Finally moved into my own place. It's small but it's nice not to have to deal with room mates for a change! I want to make the most of the limited space so I took some measurements and planned out this lofted bed frame with dining table and modeled it up in Blender. A lot easier to figure out how much material you're going to need and it's fun to look at rather than imagining how it might turn out. Can't wait to start building it!

In theme of the original post, I FINALLY got this built. Still need to pick up the counter top but the main part is finished. Turned out better than I had imagined! Certainly beats the mattress on the floor I've been sleeping on the few months.

TeamHavocRacing

That's killer! Looks pretty much like the render. Is there a hidden ladder to get to the bunk? It looks like a studio apartment? I see a radiator, which makes me think of an east coast walk-up. Am I close? Nice job on the layout and decor!