MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Wahlamt »

Maybe it's just me, but gymkhana feels so overdone, 10 of them, really? Think I've watched most of them. First one was amazing, completely new stuff for me. Second one was more of good stuff, third one was cool too, but started feeling repetitive. Since then I've had little to no interest in them. Sure, they're cool, I'm jealous because I WANT TO DO THAT TOO, IT LOOKS SO MUCH FUN! For me at least it's the same stuff over and over again with some new element here or there, new location, but the stunts feels quite the same to me..
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Does more altitude do anything for you?.....

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Well, watched the first one, will watch some of the others later. Fun with some change up :)

I'll leave this here, I enjoyed it haha.
TeamHavocRacing

Merry Christmas to those that observe it! And to those that don't happy holidays anyway!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

For those wanting to take on the Bird Box Challenge, please do so only near high cliffs, on tall buildings, near fire pits, in a heavily congested traffic area like a freeway or near open machinery thats already running.

-The More You Know
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

What's the Bird Box Challenge..?
TeamHavocRacing

Something stupid and dangerous to distract kids from eating Tide pods...naturally. I should start the "Freeway Overpass Challenge". It's where you wear a blindfold and jump off the middle of an overpass to see if you can run to the side of the road before getting hit.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/3/18166 ... rgan-adams
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm going to let you in on a millennial secret. We want to die :wink:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

In hindsight, I guess I was trying to kill myself too. I just did it through street and dirt bikes and base jumping into water. Never really in cars though, considering the lack of learning moments. Nor, through intentional or accidental poisoning. Another mystery to me is the intentional nut shots. Could someone please explain?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

They're amazing simply, just look at Horse and his dedication. Just astonishing.

Tide pod challenge sounded like a blast, bird box not so much. Whatever happened to planking? That was safe, unless you were lying on a balcony and fell down.
TeamHavocRacing

Wahlamt wrote:They're amazing...his dedication..Just astonishing.
These don't explain why, but thanks for the demonstration. Sorry if I missed the boat on this. I'm glad I don't get it. How is that exhilarating? You know, like daring things are supposed to be.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Bird Box
Wife is watching it after hearing me sniveling. She loves the pabulum that is horror.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:They're amazing...his dedication..Just astonishing.
These don't explain why, but thanks for the demonstration. Sorry if I missed the boat on this. I'm glad I don't get it. How is that exhilarating? You know, like daring things are supposed to be.
Haha yeah I know they don't, but I think it's fun that he does it voluntarily and still have 2 kids... My theory is that it's the new alpha-male show off technique to get females lines up to pick whom you want to mate with. Only drawback here is that mating won't lead to offspring, so now beta males has to do the traditional work of alpha males in society. Just one of those things school won't teach you.
TeamHavocRacing

How did I miss this? Dennis Quaid wanted some attention just like Christian Bale when shooting a scene...
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:How did I miss this? Dennis Quaid wanted some attention just like Christian Bale when shooting a scene...
That shit is so good. I had already forgotten about it now though. BLOW ME!