MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Ddavis wrote:From the time I was about 11 until I was around 20 I would ride a ton of BMX, probably around 8 miles a day riding around the city. Hell, sometimes I'd ride from my hometown to the city across from us (about 20 miles) and I'd do that back and forth every day during the summer. Combine all of that with racing Intermediate, I'd say my resting heart rate is probably pretty low :lol:
Got any pic of you riding?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Well found out why none of my wins were verified on hookit turns out they were being verified to a different Gavin Smith that went from 9 novices to 11 intermediate in the same year Image so yea hope I get MY wins verified now
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

And the news reports this as if we should feel sorry for the person who died. Hey dumbasses, don't try to smuggle meth into the country then offer to drink it to show its just "juice". Who honestly feels bad for the kid? They want us to feel bad because he's 16?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video-shows-b ... ories.html
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

How bout that 2018 CRF250R? Honda as usual showing their engineering prowess.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

On The Pipe wrote:Honda as usual showing their engineering prowess.
Dafug, didn't they get trumped by KTMs 350? Who needs a fast bike when you got dual exhaust doe, am I right?
Hi
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Ddavis wrote:From the time I was about 11 until I was around 20 I would ride a ton of BMX, probably around 8 miles a day riding around the city. Hell, sometimes I'd ride from my hometown to the city across from us (about 20 miles) and I'd do that back and forth every day during the summer. Combine all of that with racing Intermediate, I'd say my resting heart rate is probably pretty low :lol:
BMX? Yeah...

I have more but there's a few
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Boblob801 wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:Honda as usual showing their engineering prowess.
Dafug, didn't they get trumped by KTMs 350? Who needs a fast bike when you got dual exhaust doe, am I right?
Not sure what you mean by the 350? Both companies have different philosophies. KTM makes race ready bikes and has been on a hard push to improve their bikes quickly. It was not too long ago when KTM's were looked at as a complete joke in the US at least for MX/SX. Now they are a major player and front runner in the market. Honda does not have to prove anything to anyone (MX is a small market anyways) they already have made some of the best bikes in history. As long as the new CRF250R innovations bring something useful and are not just marketing gimmick it's a cool bike. KTM has the market on light weight, but it seems there has been some durability issues. They have had quite a few cases of parts not being durable enough like the spokes and transmission gears to name a few. If you look at the motors on KTM's you see how compact and thin they are.

My only problem is the weight it's not a huge issue and you obviously do not want to bike too light. However, with the 250f being the entry level adult MX machine it quite heavy since they axed the 125's. If you ride faster tracks the weight is not really an issue tbh.

The titanium gas tank is pretty darn cool on a production bike if you ask me.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Ddavis wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BMX? Yeah...

I have more but there's a few
do a backflip
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ya! Do a trick!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Backflip?

Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

On The Pipe wrote:Words
KTM made a 350 a couple years ago with more power than Hondas 450
I thought Honda's reign ended in the 90s? In Europe they're well known as a slow bike, many pro riders will back that. The original dual exhausts were a gimmick, everyone swapped them out for a single. I guess something must have changed during their second crack at it because it stuck. Unsure about KTM's durability issues (fuel filter is a bit shit), I think around 2010 onwards they were a pretty solid bike, before then they would often break radiators, gearboxes and the famous steering head snapping in half.

The only thing I liked about Honda was how it handled at low speed, thought it rode terrible at high. Guess that's why they come with a steering damper.
Hi
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Boblob801 wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:Words
KTM made a 350 a couple years ago with more power than Hondas 450
I thought Honda's reign ended in the 90s? In Europe they're well known as a slow bike, many pro riders will back that. The original dual exhausts were a gimmick, everyone swapped them out for a single. I guess something must have changed during their second crack at it because it stuck. Unsure about KTM's durability issues (fuel filter is a bit shit), I think around 2010 onwards they were a pretty solid bike, before then they would often break radiators, gearboxes and the famous steering head snapping in half.

The only thing I liked about Honda was how it handled at low speed, thought it rode terrible at high. Guess that's why they come with a steering damper.
Interesting perspective in Europe. I do know before the 2017 crf450 Honda caught a lot of flak for the under powered mill. Their goal was to make a bike anyone could ride. Looks like they got enough complaints and changed much like the air fork deal. I had a dual muffler crf250r it was a great bike plenty powerful for its time in stock trim. One nice thing about KTM pushing R&D so often is it breeds competition. As of late the Japanese bikes are not seeing much updates. KTM has lit a fire under their butts now.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

I never really understood the easy to ride thing for the 450, if your a beginner-intermediate you shouldn't be riding a 450 in the first place
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Aaron Hall wrote:
I was about to book a track day for coming Wednesday...

Guess I'll book the one 2 weeks later and get a rental :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)