MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by On The Pipe »

Finally got my Eaton Fuller shifter for my G29. Its pretty darn cool shifting gears now with one hand instead of having to press buttons on the wheel.
Now I just need TrackIR so I can look left and right at intersections.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Wouldn't it be better to just get a Oculous instead of a TrackIR at this point?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Wouldn't it be better to just get a Oculous instead of a TrackIR at this point?
Hi
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I opened that snapchat in the kitchen yesterday, and I'm pretty sure my father no longer loves me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Tell him that I'm available after the 5th of September.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

He's old fashioned and just doesn't think humans should be friends with terminators.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Boblob801 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Wouldn't it be better to just get a Oculous instead of a TrackIR at this point?
Never thought about VR before. It certainly would kill two birds with one stone making it more immersive.
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:He's old fashioned and just doesn't think humans should be friends with terminators.
...and here I thought it was because you can't do the Arnold voice. Narcissism clouds my judgement.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

yzmxer608 wrote:Dude I wish it was mine! Would be so awesome to have an old race bike like that with all the custom parts and stuff.
I'm surprised people are still able to find old factory parts and NOS parts like that. The DSP ignition cover is sweet. I saw awhile back someone had one of Carmichael's 125 practice bikes for sale, but almost all of the factory parts were stripped from her. Crazy to see how much money and time guys dump into recreating these bikes part by part. Just buying the plastics and graphics alone for a cr125 peak or kx125 splitfire is a reality check for most guys ($$$).
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I'm pretty sure I'm picking up a peddle moped today
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Re-watched LA 2011 when Seely got his first win and remembered watching Craig break his leg in the heat, then watched it again and as said, remembered how brutal it was

MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

what injury did he get? looked like the femur snapped and has done a 180
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

http://supercross.com/christian-craig-i ... upercross/
Christian tore the patella tendon from the bone. He is having surgery to reattach it and is expected to be back on the bike in 6-8 weeks.
Reminder: This is from 2011 for anyone who didn't look at the GIF above
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Well dudes, I survived Hurricane Harvey, moved back across the country, then got served a mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane Irma. It's been a wild ride, but it seems that God is trying to kill me. So long.