MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13553
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby KTM57 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:11 am

The best way to fix that is to stop using your computer like a 75 year old. You can tell that you use your computer like a 75 year old because of your choice in web browser.

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Team: MXSEMF/rF
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby Racers52 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:54 pm

okay google I see you
Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15267
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby yzmxer608 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:43 am

Damn. Pretty soon you're probably will be able to see the 30 second card girl in full 3d glory too on Google maps.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6702
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Nope. It was actually better resolution before Google bought out Keyhole Earth. Does anyone else remember using Keyhole Earth before it was Google Earth? Because I'm thinking most of you weren't even zygotes then.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4180
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby James_122 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:51 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Nope. It was actually better resolution before Google bought out Keyhole Earth. Does anyone else remember using Keyhole Earth before it was Google Earth? Because I'm thinking most of you weren't even zygotes then.


Fuck are you old.

User avatar
cale726
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Team: mbb

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby cale726 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:09 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote: zygotes


lets not use big words




Kappa
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.


Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16831
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby Ddavis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:05 am

KTM57 wrote:The best way to fix that is to stop using your computer like a 75 year old. You can tell that you use your computer like a 75 year old because of your choice in web browser.


Do you know my web browser?
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby SKlein » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Ddavis wrote:
KTM57 wrote:

Do you know my web browser?

He can tell because of the way it is.

Ddavis
Posts: 16831
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby Ddavis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Tell me what I'm using.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6702
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

cale726 wrote:lets not use big words

No, let's do. You're trying to accelerate the decline of literacy while I'm trying to help get it back.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4180
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby James_122 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:54 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Image

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13553
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby KTM57 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:59 am

Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6702
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:02 am

James_122 wrote:gif

I'm 53 and I feel dead.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Pumaxcs
Posts: 12840
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:50 pm
Team: Kyle/Luiz
Location: Western, Kentucky
Contact:

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby Pumaxcs » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 am

24. Same.
Image
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

Bubba40
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 am
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Re: MXS Twitter

Postby Bubba40 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Anyone wanna buy a set cone valve front forks ? + Trax shock
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bryce#313 and 8 guests