MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Andy_Hack »

KTM57 wrote:...
I've also noticed that he's digging out all his old stuff, which I really like, since I'm in love with 90s and early 2000s moto, but it's always something else when they make a video of you and your old stuff vs. you making a video about yourself. Nonetheless, I'm just fine to be able to see all that old stuff!
I agree with you August, advertisment is fine, but that camera... idk, that's just strange. I also don't like his recent captions like that "Same hard work we put into those 72 SX wins" ...I mean yeah we get it, everyone knows that you have 72 SX wins! It seems like he needs some attention again for his accomplishents, but again... 72 SX wins is one thing, I mean it's amazing, but winning a trophy truck race series for rich old farts is just embarassing in my eyes (Same with Deegan and his daughter by the way, if it wasn't for their money, both wouldn't even know how a truck like that looks from the inside). I don't know, I love McGrath, (How could you not?!) but the sh*t he's doing right now is nothing but embarassing, I hope he gets back on track ASAP, sh*t like that can ruin someone's reputation and legacy in no time.
Oh and Carmichael > everyone else
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Andy_Hack wrote: but winning a trophy truck race series for rich old farts is just embarassing in my eyes (Same with Deegan and his daughter by the way, if it wasn't for their money, both wouldn't even know how a truck like that looks from the inside).
You're funny.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Andy_Hack wrote: if it wasn't for their money, both wouldn't even know how a truck like that looks from the inside.
Doesn't that go for pretty much everyone? Competitive motorsports aren't a poor people sport.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

All car racing comes down to who has more money. Talent, determination, and pure skill will get you to the top, but there's nobody living on unemployment checks making a career in any car racing.
Andy_Hack

Post by Andy_Hack »

You guys clearly missed my point, it's not because he has the money, I couldn't care less about that, it's because he claims that he worked for it as hard as for these 72 SX wins, which is straight BS in my eyes.
*fancy signature*
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Well, he was partying and drinking beer all throughout the 90's while demolishing everyone in SX so maybe he did work harder in trucks than SX :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

We didn't miss your point, you just dramatically way over-exaggerated. He started in the shitty little rwd class like anyone else.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:I see your point about the value of that, but 4 times? Someone would've surely risked the odds of getting a better sensor suite out there. I never knew about the rovers. You really are a space geek man! Legend boosted.
He launched three other cars?
No. I was talking to our IT guy and misunderstood what he said. He launched blocks of cheese on maiden flights as dummy payloads where others would use blocks of concrete. Sorry. It did seem out there.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:No. I was talking to our IT guy and misunderstood what he said. He launched blocks of cheese on maiden flights as dummy payloads where others would use blocks of concrete. Sorry. It did seem out there.
Hadn't heard about the cheese payload. They recovered the capsule. I wonder what happened to the cheese.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:I wonder what happened to the cheese.
It's going to be all gritty from the micro-meteorites.

I just found two great videos covering the launch. One from Destin the Smarter Every Day guy and the other is s'mother guy with a tracking camera. Boostback is what Bugs Bunny did to land on Mars when he met Marvin the Martian.

TeamHavocRacing

I just Googled "Why did Google totally fuck Picasa?" The results were amusing.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Thanks for posting those amateur falcon heavy vids. I had tried to find some on youtube and it was just conspiracy theories and spammers reposting the original stream.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

I should research any claims I pass along here. I can't believe how I mis-heard what my IT guy said about the payloads.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Andy_Hack

Post by Andy_Hack »

faction94 wrote:allright let's go with a clean and simple style no crazy stuff, colors cyrca orange and black with white lines on the rider seat. Number 158 name Simone Santini , main spoonsor lets go with monster and gopro.
That's all for the other sponsors u can do what u want i saw your previous works and they are awesome so i trust u.
faction94 wrote:leave them green i love the bike let me know your paypal info so i can pay u tomorrow
faction94 wrote:bike looks good im gonna paypal u tonight i just need your email... so how much will it be?
I love spending 10 hours on a set of graphics for 50$ and they don't even respond :D
*fancy signature*