MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

yz171kx12 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: Nice man hope you like it what you ride XC?
Thank you man, and nah I ride more enduro-type trails
Ah nice nice smoetimes I ride XC but more downhill even tho I live in michigan I have some friends with enduro-type trails.
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I completely drenched my Razer Blackwidow in milk last night and considered it ruined. I let it sit out all night (not in rice or anything), plugged it in today, and it seems to be working fine. A few keys are a little sticky and the spacebar isn't perfect but its working. Am I just prolonging the inevitable or is there a chance my keyboard will work just fine still?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If it fails, douche it in contact cleaner as a last resort and hope it doesn't attack any of the plastic and melt it(test it on an inconspicuous area first). If it works, it works. The sticky shit will attract dirt way faster.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:I completely drenched my Razer Blackwidow in milk last night and considered it ruined. I let it sit out all night (not in rice or anything), plugged it in today, and it seems to be working fine. A few keys are a little sticky and the spacebar isn't perfect but its working. Am I just prolonging the inevitable or is there a chance my keyboard will work just fine still?
If it breaks and you wanna buy another one I have my old black widow ultimate that works fine, I bought a Corsair K65 since I wanted a smaller keyboard. Would sell it for cheap.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

'Murica
Hi
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

When I was little my dads neighbor at the farm milked cows and I asked the neighbor if he had any brown cows, he did not, that is the day my childhood ended.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Such cool photos. Not sure if all of them are legit but still

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The hoover dam picture got me googling. Imagine the water being rushed through this?

TeamHavocRacing

Dope...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

well, today I decided I would try league of legend I haven't played it since 4/21/16 I was surprised that I still had it downloaded anybody wanna play it?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Chef Davis

Chicken Top Ramen Noodles
- Baby spinach cooked in the water with the noodles
- Shredded cheddar cheese over the top once its in the bowl
- Poached egg on top of it all then mix everything up

mmmm
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Is anyone else having problems with Youtube videos not loading? No idea what it is but they aren't loading for me in HD. I can sit there and try to let it buffer and it does it extremely slow, which is really fucking odd because I used to have zero problems loading videos even in 1080p.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone else not a fan of the current MX bike plastic styles and their minimalist approach? KTM and Honda are the best looking followed by the new Zook. Seems like 1 guy designed the front and another the rear.
TeamHavocRacing

Is anyone else having problems getting responses to their problems before someone else comes on here asking if anyone is having problems?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

On The Pipe wrote:Anyone else not a fan of the current MX bike plastic styles and their minimalist approach? KTM and Honda are the best looking followed by the new Zook. Seems like 1 guy designed the front and another the rear.
I do like the suzuki a bit, since it doesn't look as new and small as some of the others. But generally I don't like where it's going.