MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by MXJProductions »

Some of you may or may not know but I play golf professionally. Figured I'd post an update to my golf swing. Been preparing for the 2018 season. First event is Honda Classic ( provided I qualify ), and Valspar.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That old sig or avatar pic of you golfing! You had a fro hangin outta yer hat?!?!? Almost 10 years ago.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

How much is your guy's phone bill per month? Is it with/without phone? What's included?

I pay 9.5$ (12$ actually, but how prices compare Sweden - USA, it'd be 9.5$), with that I get:
-200 minutes free calling
-Unlimited texting within Sweden (or maybe there's a limit at 3000 messages, haven't hit it either way. Not texting much anymore)
-2GB data (4GB atm, everyone at that carrier had theirs doubled (permanently), then double that until new years which extended to easter this year).

Since I don't call much, can be quite light in the data, I'm super happy. Used to pay a little more for another subscription before, but the only thing I liked better there was free texts worldwide, instead of within Sweden. Otherwise the bill ran me higher by a few bucks, with only 1GB of data.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

MXJProductions wrote:Some of you may or may not know but I play golf professionally. Figured I'd post an update to my golf swing. Been preparing for the 2018 season. First event is Honda Classic ( provided I qualify ), and Valspar.
That's badass, what's in your bag? Last year was the most I've been able to get out on the course (30ish times?). I'm hoping to finally break into the 70's this summer, just gotta figure out my putting and it should be fairly achievable.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Wahlamt wrote:How much is your guy's phone bill per month? Is it with/without phone? What's included?

I pay 9.5$ (12$ actually, but how prices compare Sweden - USA, it'd be 9.5$), with that I get:
-Unlimited texting within Sweden (or maybe there's a limit at 3000 messages, haven't hit it either way. Not texting much anymore)
-2GB data (4GB atm, everyone at that carrier had theirs doubled (permanently), then double that until new years which extended to easter this year).

Since I don't call much, can be quite light in the data, I'm super happy. Used to pay a little more for another subscription before, but the only thing I liked better there was free texts worldwide, instead of within Sweden. Otherwise the bill ran me higher by a few bucks, with only 1GB of data.
$85, $25 of it is for just the phone.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

With Google Fi, that uses TMobile and Sprint networks together, I pay ~$45 USD. It has unlimited call/text ($20/ $10 for each service) and then $10/GB. I prepay for 3GB but most times only use about 2-2.5GB a month so they refund the remaining. Say I used 2.25GB, then I'll get back $7.50 towards my next bill. Only works on Google phones because of the dual band it requires for both service towers to work but its worked fairly well and its by far the cheapest solo plan I know of in the US. My Nexus 6P is rough for wear these days though and I don't like the Pixels so we'll see how this ends.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote:How much is your guy's phone bill per month? Is it with/without phone? What's included?

I pay for £25 a month with 200 minutes, unlimted texting and 2GB of data all part of a contract I have been on for last 5years got a free upgrade of a iPhone 7 in September I think got another 15months until i can upgrade again for free.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That old sig or avatar pic of you golfing! You had a fro hangin outta yer hat?!?!? Almost 10 years ago.
Hahaha yeaaa about that. Not a fro but I had more hair than I could imagine keeping up with today lol
SKlein wrote:
MXJProductions wrote:Some of you may or may not know but I play golf professionally. Figured I'd post an update to my golf swing. Been preparing for the 2018 season. First event is Honda Classic ( provided I qualify ), and Valspar.
That's badass, what's in your bag? Last year was the most I've been able to get out on the course (30ish times?). I'm hoping to finally break into the 70's this summer, just gotta figure out my putting and it should be fairly achievable.
Just honestly have to practice practice practice. Pm me I can get you on to some drills for putting, chipping etc if you want. Doesn't fix anything swing related but it will or should help!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Quitting sim and going pro in FortNite :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

https://www.vitalmx.com/product/guide/B ... -MXR,16178

thoughts? seems like the electric revolution might happen sooner than people think.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

FlyinHigh wrote:Image
https://www.vitalmx.com/product/guide/B ... -MXR,16178

thoughts? seems like the electric revolution might happen sooner than people think.
Super pumped to see this! I am really hyped to see this in some real high level competition! See how it stacks up.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Are you guys following Jeremy McGrath on social media? The dude is reaching a really strange level of sellout. He's peddling weird shit like Razor brand electric minibikes and car security cameras. It is one thing to work as a brand rep, and he does a good job of that for Kawasaki, but I don't want to be constantly sold to, especially by someone who built himself on being just a rad dude.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I do and the last one is really weird. It has been a weird ride altogether as his "Going through the Attic" series was really odd too. It was just him looking at his old stuff from different periods and it ultimately being, "Remember how awesome I was? Yeah, me too."

Aren't you supposed to annotate an #ad also? That last one was clearly sponsored but nothing to show it was. Could be I'm thinking of a YouTube rule or ones aimed at minors.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I don't know if it's a rule to tag ads with #ad, but it is nice when brands recognize that people will realize they are being sold to. I am totally cool with advertising and branded experience, but it needs to be somewhat tasteful and tactful.

The attic thing was super odd. McGrath certainly earned his right to be cocky and all about himself, and I am fine with that, but even for MC it was overwhelmingly "look at this cool thing I have. Winning used to be great." I thought nothing of it, and even the Razor thing, but I am very off put by the 7-time SX champ ($$$) and recent off road truck champ ($$$) uploading a dash cam infomercial on his social media.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
m121c

Post by m121c »

The dude prob owns in, if not a big investor in it. Mcgrath has always gotten involved in the business side of things with the companies he’s works with.

For example, pretty certain Spy is his company, if not hes forsure a co-owner or was.

The attic thing is weird, but yet the dudes always kinda been that way. Im mean he wrote an autobiography.