MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:Made me think about the possibility that on an Amiga it would have been much faster for 3d polygon games to render to a copper list instead of a bitmap.
Funny how warm and fuzzy nostalgia is. Imagine two of these A500's null-modem'd together playing head-to-head F16 Combat Pilot or Stuntcar Racer in the early '90's.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Funny that you link that video. Youtube has been telling me to watch it for weeks now!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

I'm currently in San Francisco and have no access to my computer to do or post anything MX Simulator related.

However I'm interested on who's from NorCal or the Bay-Area and if so, I'm keen to know if some of you want to meet up or hang out in the next few days. I will be at the "Brockhampton" show on Sunday and do regular tourist stuff in general, so I have plenty of time to just have fun, travel around and take photos, bla bla bla. Hit me up if you're interested :D
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I always knew deep down you would see the light some day jlv.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Like I could handle a 250!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

It seems were exactly one month from a ten year anniversary for something... pretty important to most of us.

According to jlv's account creation date at least. :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 am
Late night for JLV then, must've been nervous. Gonna definitely have a toast of good whiskey.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

jlv wrote:Like I could handle a 250!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 am
Late night for JLV then, must've been nervous. Gonna definitely have a toast of good whiskey.
Let me know, I'll join! A decade!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

jlv wrote:Like I could handle a 250!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 am
Let me know, I'll join! A decade!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Pretty scary this shooting. Where all the news crew is, is where Mark, Nate, Midbeck, Jay and I walked to get beers.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Let alone stayed in that big gold cunt
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

I wanna know how he was shooting from the 32nd floor, when the windows are fucking sealed shut. He either must have shot it out or busted it some how.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
TeamHavocRacing

Over 10 rifles in there, he certainly didn't have an issue getting the glass out of the way. I bet some people will irrationally cancel their MEC tickets over this.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Over 10 rifles in there, he certainly didn't have an issue getting the glass out of the way. I bet some people will irrationally cancel their MEC tickets over this.
I wouldn't say its irrational to cancel tickets to a large event 2 weeks after the deadliest mass shooting in US History has occurred a few miles away.

I booked my trip weeks ago to go and I'm thinking about canceling. Even if it probably will be safer than normal to go, I don't want to risk being a part of a copycat's outburst, or something of that sort. As sad as that sounds.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Over 10 rifles in there, he certainly didn't have an issue getting the glass out of the way. I bet some people will irrationally cancel their MEC tickets over this.
I wouldn't say its irrational to cancel tickets to a large event 2 weeks after the deadliest mass shooting in US History has occurred a few miles away.

I booked my trip weeks ago to go and I'm thinking about canceling. Even if it probably will be safer than normal to go, I don't want to risk being a part of a copycat's outburst, or something of that sort. As sad as that sounds.
Absolutely, Shack. I know you can't live life worrying about worst case scenarios, but its hard to want to attend an event at a city with the deadliest mass shooting two weeks following.