MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

R.I.P. Swinkster. Brian Swink has passed away.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Sign him up for SX! I would have thought he would endo the second he landed in the gravel.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

After coming home from work all excited to see the BFV reveal trailer I'm slightly disappointed. Going in they teased a short ww2 clip. I was all hyped yes a gritty ww2 game with authentic weapons and uniforms. However the trailer was literally like Michael Bay on pcp. Seriously a woman with a robot looking arm? Guess ea had to stick micro transactions in there some how since the season pass is gone. I'm was ww2 so I will buy the game anyways. Just wish they went a more realistic route and stopped pushing a swj agenda such as sledgehammer games did in cod ww2.
TeamHavocRacing

FPS games suck lately anyway. Most of you didn't see the first round of ww2 games at the turn of the century. I was digging the modern/near future content and now they swung back to the past. Already been there, done that. Competitive has diluted the genre.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:FPS games suck lately anyway. Most of you didn't see the first round of ww2 games at the turn of the century. I was digging the modern/near future content and now they swung back to the past. Already been there, done that. Competitive has diluted the genre.
100% agree. Back when online pc gaming was really taking off it was more about having fun then try harding. Now it's sometimes hard to have fun when everyone is being so competitive.

I was watching j frags video and there is a lot of changes coming to bfv. Most for the better I'm hoping. The formula much like cod is getting really stale going on 10 years or more without much innovation. Hope dice nails it this year it seems awesome on paper.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It sucks looking at this picture. I qualified for this class at Mammoth but had to do an LCQ for another class. My bike blew up on the last lap after going from pretty much last to 2nd (chasing down 1st) and pushed my bike all the way back to the motorhome. I had another bike for this class but was so exhausted from the race, pushing my bike to the motorhome, plus the altitude, I went and watched from the grandstands. I regret that to this day, because check out the names in this race!

Bryce Stewart, Aaron Siminoe, Dylan Schmoke, Jake Mohnike, Chris Alldredge, JC Bell, Brady Kiesel, Matt Bisceglia, Eli Tomac, Lance Vincent, Austin Politelli, Everett Holcomb, Chris Carrillo, Chris Plouffe, Jessy Nelson, Michael Maze, Max Anstie, and more. I'm curious where I would have ended up, probably around 20th but still interesting to think who I would have been battling with :x

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Got a question, I might start riding again and I'm thinking if there's a chest/back protection combo that is decent, and not too expensive? I don't want to throw 100's of $ away at it, just to have something. I'm not looking for one of those "vests" you can have with elbows, shoulders etc, just a normal chest and back, in a combo. Got any advice?

Also is there some specific bike to look out for? I'm riding at a very low level, so I won't push the bike too hard. The 15/16 cracked YZ frames and such things are what I want to look out for, if there's more ones as extensive as that.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote:Got a question, I might start riding again and I'm thinking if there's a chest/back protection combo that is decent, and not too expensive? I don't want to throw 100's of $ away at it, just to have something. I'm not looking for one of those "vests" you can have with elbows, shoulders etc, just a normal chest and back, in a combo. Got any advice?

Also is there some specific bike to look out for? I'm riding at a very low level, so I won't push the bike too hard. The 15/16 cracked YZ frames and such things are what I want to look out for, if there's more ones as extensive as that.
Nice to hear your getting back into riding Kris, tbh if you still have friends who ride and they have some old stuff, I would speak to them. Or possibly look into buying some slightly used stuff, as long as it not broken should be okay. Acerbis normally do pretty cheap body armors.
This is what I run which a friend gave me when I was starting back up last year.
https://www.24mx.co.uk/acerbis-impact-c ... r-black#?p
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Yeah. I think dad has my old stuff still, so I should have most stuff. Just need new gear and this chest/back thing since I have how you have the back protector, then the chest with a back plate attached.
Is that one a back protector, or just a plate that holds it in place? If it's a combo, it looks great.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Allow me to establish myself as MX Sim's freshest college graduate. Praise me!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

KTM57 wrote:Allow me to establish myself as MX Sim's freshest college graduate. Praise me!
Congrats on the magazine article thing as well!
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:Allow me to establish myself as MX Sim's freshest college graduate. Praise me!
Golf clap. So what are you gonna do with your bongo drums, beret, cigarette holder, bead curtain and incense burner now? Will anyone hire a college grad that looks 12? Or are you freelance?
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Golf clap. So what are you gonna do with your bongo drums, beret, cigarette holder, bead curtain and incense burner now? Will anyone hire a college grad that looks 12? Or are you freelance?
He has to pay off that student loan somehow. Maybe you can use the last bit of your pension from the auto parts factory to help him out.

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Matt's got it pretty much spot on.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.