MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by On The Pipe »

Phathry25 wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:Hate how internet speed is measured in bits and downloads are measured in bytes.
Marketing brah. Better directing your hate towards something worthwhile. Child prostitution seems worthy.
Same thing happens in my industry HVAC/Plumbing. People don't read the warranties very closely and they only hear 10 years and think it covers everything. Hell the one lady thought her maintenance contract covered a replacement water heater for free. Yeah we just give away 1500$ waterheaters because you bought a 100$-$200 contract.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

To think this is an actual possibility in 2017 blows my mind

http://motocross.transworld.net/news/al ... endeavors/
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Ddavis wrote:Wow. Rest in peace Jaisaac Sloan

http://pimasheriff.piopost.com/view/dea ... ?s=MzMyOAf

For those who don't know he was a pretty quick Supermini and 250 B rider locally here in So-Cal. I raced against him a couple times, but he was a couple years younger than me so he was in the (7-11) classes. His dad took the whole racing thing pretty seriously but Jaisaac was a laid back surfer looking kid who just loved to ride, so bummed to see this on facebook this morning.
Jaisaac was a cool kid. When one of his movies came out around 2010 I think, we got in touch with him about it and he actually gave us 100 copies of his movie to give out at the races here in Canada.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I dont want to get banned but theres a clip of JoshOG ripping a bong on stream hahah guess hes sponsored by weedmaps now.
Clip was tweeted by @crunchbruh if you want to see it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

When you're taking a piss at the urinal and the blind guy from your school walks up behind you as you're peeing. Ooops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Anyone here that has a mac(book) that have your android phone hooked to iMessage and can receive/send texts from your mac?
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone ever use Wera, Wiha, or Knipex tools? Been looking to upgrade some of my tools, but haven't heard much about them. They will mainly be used for work so I need them to take heavy abuse day in and out.
TeamHavocRacing

Wiha torx will twist right off in the socket and the handle will disintegrate, but Wera make ergonomic, tough tools. I have their torx set and recommend Wera. Can't speak for Knipex.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

How easy is it to use 1 TB of data when you do a fair bit of online gaming (mostly sim) and are streaming netflix/hulu/YouTube almost all day while home? Looking into swapping ISPs and I'm not too sure what I should be looking for. Also, there are usually 2 devices using television streaming services at once
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Based on what you just said within the first 2-2.5 weeks you'll be at cap.

Why its utter bullshit they can put caps on such things. Even if they have a better internet service if there is another option that doesn't have a cap stay with them. The only way at this point to get the ISP's to listen is money because Trump is going to help the FCC anytime soon.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Based on what you just said within the first 2-2.5 weeks you'll be at cap.
Does this change if I tell you that everyone in the house works 8 hour days and no internet is being used (usually) in between the hours of 5 am and 3 pm? (Just realized I didn't include the fact that we have real jobs and wasn't sure if you thought to factor that in, just being sure)
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
TeamHavocRacing

They warned of this a while back. That really sucks. What provider caps your data?
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:They warned of this a while back. That really sucks. What provider caps your data?
I currently have Comcast/Xfinity/Whatever the fuck they call themselves now and we have never had not do we currently have a cap that I know of, but the internet gets extremely slow at certain times of the day and sometimes just stops working entirely. I was looking at trying to switch to AT&T but they have a 1tb cap before they charge an extra fee (I think like $50) and add some data (50 gbs I believe)
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

mxsrider96 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:They warned of this a while back. That really sucks. What provider caps your data?
I currently have Comcast/Xfinity/Whatever the fuck they call themselves now and we have never had not do we currently have a cap that I know of, but the internet gets extremely slow at certain times of the day and sometimes just stops working entirely. I was looking at trying to switch to AT&T but they have a 1tb cap before they charge an extra fee (I think like $50) and add some data (50 gbs I believe)
I've had the problem to with Xgetfuckedfinity/comcat
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!